I was right about Lerbon and Wade. Lebron beat us with with class,while Wade just cheated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I was right about Lerbon and Wade. Lebron beat us with with class,while Wade just cheated

Other Celtic fans questioned how could I like Lebron and not Wade pre series. I thought Lebron was a team player,but thought Wade was a chucker.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: I was right about Lerbon and Wade. Lebron beat us with with class,while Wade just cheated

wade cheated? how?

the response should be laughable at best

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Re: I was right about Lerbon and Wade. Lebron beat us with with class,while Wade just cheated

In Response to Re: I was right about Lerbon and Wade. Lebron beat us with with class,while Wade just cheated:
    wade cheated? how? the response should be laughable at best
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

How about using his stardom to get away with alot of flagrant fouls and chippy play. Game 1 he should have been called for a flagrant and then in game 3 another 1. Game 4 he shuld have been called for another 1.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: I was right about Lerbon and Wade. Lebron beat us with with class,while Wade just cheated:
    In Response to Re: I was right about Lerbon and Wade. Lebron beat us with with class,while Wade just cheated : How about using his stardom to get away with alot of flagrant fouls and chippy play. Game 1 he should have been called for a flagrant and then in game 3 another 1. Game 4 he shuld have been called for another 1.
    Posted by notrade

so the refs not calling fouls equates to wade cheating in your mind?

so just how much did wade pay the refs to make sure he had no calls when dwayne knew he would be making hard fouls against the celtics?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Purposely pulling down Rondo and hurt him in the process.  Maybe cheating is a little strong, but we had no chance with injured one arm Rondo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

In Response to Re: I was right about Lerbon and Wade. Lebron beat us with with class,while Wade just cheated : so the refs not calling fouls equates to wade cheating in your mind? so just how much did wade pay the refs to make sure he had no calls when dwayne knew he would be making hard fouls against the celtics?
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

You didn't see Lebron sink to those cheap tatics. You didn't see Lebron throwing the best player to the floor or running into the Celtics,because he knew the refs would call double fouls or double t's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I am outraged that Artest gets suspended for a love tap and Wade gets NOTHING for a clever body slam!

It was not a natural fall to the ground when you watch the replay.
    He trips Rondo while grabbing him at the hip.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Playing dirty is not cheating

wade knew to beat us he had to be VERY physical from the start and the shame was that the refs let it happen. Despite all that a Celtic team with Nov-Jan Shaq and a 16p-14a-7r rondo still wins this series.

It is also very likely Wade is on HGH. But that is beside the point.

A one-armed rondo, no shaq and exhausted dead-legged club wasn't going anywhere.

I give LebRon kudos for his great shooting... but his 'moment' tearing up and mugging for the camera's on the court afterward was pathetic. Jordan cried when he WON A TITLE... not when he got halfway there. LeBron has been in the finals before. What a tool.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Playing dirty is not cheating wade knew to beat us he had to be VERY physical from the start and the shame was that the refs let it happen. Despite all that a Celtic team with Nov-Jan Shaq and a 16p-14a-7r rondo still wins this series. It is also very likely Wade is on HGH. But that is beside the point. A one-armed rondo, no shaq and exhausted dead-legged club wasn't going anywhere. I give LebRon kudos for his great shooting... but his 'moment' tearing up and mugging for the camera's on the court afterward was pathetic. Jordan cried when he WON A TITLE... not when he got halfway there. LeBron has been in the finals before . What a tool.
    Posted by rameakap

Barkley said the Heat "are acting like they won the world title.  Someone needs to tell them they just reached the conference finals"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Well, the Cs and Doc had the chance to battle the heat and Wade. He decided not to put pressure on him.

Sections
Shortcuts