I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES

In Response to Re: I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES : Amen, sister.......is it possible they are getting as bad as lakers fans?? Isn't it 17-1 all-time?  At LEAST the lakers ( of BOTH MN and LA) are close to us in titles.  17-1 is a joke.  They aren't even the Spurs yet, Seattle/Washington/Golden State/MIA Philly SAS CHI LA BOS That, I believe is the pecking order........they should all just enjoy the ride!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Yup, I believe that is the pecking order, Hedley.  And I think that makes these clowns WORSE than the Laker fans because at least the Lakers have something to back themselves up with.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

if you werent alive for the vast majority of celtics titles, bragging about them is downright silly

as it stands right now, since i started watching basketball in 89'...celtics 1, heat 1

congrats hedley, you probably have seen them all...may you never see another

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES:
    [QUOTE]if you werent alive for the vast majority of celtics titles, bragging about them is downright silly as it stands right now, since i started watching basketball in 89'...celtics 1, heat 1 congrats hedley, you probably have seen them all...may you never see another
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

So, using your "logic", in football, it must be Pats 3 Phins 0!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES : So, using your "logic", in football, it must be Pats 3 Phins 0!!
    yeah, i dont like that either but its how i see the world

may your pats never win another too!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES : So, using your "logic", in football, it must be Pats 3 Phins 0!!

Exactly!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES:
    [QUOTE]it's a funny new perspective i've had as a heat fan this year... all the hate thrown at my HEAT by every other city in the nba; the amount of envy and venom spewed down to this city is unprecedented; when you guys got YOUR big 3 in '08, nobody said a peep; and u won a title; YOU, started this formula of getting 3 players together; and now when we did it, everyone hates us; .. well, GET OVER IT... nobody wants to see this miami team win; bill simmons actually said this team doesn't deserve to win cause we're not home grown; last I checked; spoelstra, homegrown, dwade, homegrown, UD, homegrown; asst coach ron rothstein, keith askins, joel anthony, mario chalmers, ALL homegrown.. if it had been us down 3-1; the media would be collapsing on miami; your misery is my overwhelming joy; see ya wednesday; i'm gonna love sending you packing home in my backyard.
    Posted by Miami-heat-fan[/QUOTE]
    ur clearly a nouveau rich kinda guy. nouveau elite if you will. even when celts where in their dark ages of the 90s, we were still high profile and elite, so its kind of naturally in our dna to have some pride and focus on our business and to show grace to other teams and give them their respect. it would never occur to me to even bother going on the heat board to taunt if the shoe was on the other foot. i guess you're just not that relevant to me. guess i should view it as a compliment that you feel it necessary to sgow up here and gloat way before those chickens have hatched. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]Hey board moderator(s).  I'll just assume you're on vacation or an extended break, to allow an obviously "baiting" post to make it on your board.  Since I know your goal is A-1 quality I'm sure it's not laziness,but rather just an oversight.......just like the ten other threads somewhat like this. You can erase this post just like you did my last one on this subject.  At least I'll know you have a pulse, though you lack ethics,
    Posted by jallen5799[/QUOTE]

I can't believe they deleted your stuff and let such filth get through.  Wow.  And my apologies to you and the rest of Celtics Nation for letting myself get baited by it.  Of course that was exactly what that clown wanted...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Hey board moderator(s).  I'll just assume you're on vacation or an extended break, to allow an obviously "baiting" post to make it on your board.  Since I know your goal is A-1 quality I'm sure it's not laziness,but rather just an oversight.......just like the ten other threads somewhat like this. You can erase this post just like you did my last one on this subject.  At least I'll know you have a pulse, though you lack ethics,

Is this board ever monitored.  It seems like their are always new, annoying posters who are just hear to insult Boston sports and their fans.  Many of them should be banned but just continue to post almost every day. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

One other thing I should mention is that you're not the only one getting stuff deleted.  I noticed that the the thread I started IN RESPONSE to this one is totally gone.  In this case it was probably for the best because I wrote it in a fit of passion and really let my emotions get the better of me.  But why delete the responses and not the instigating material?  None of this makes any sense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Let me not read any of the junk this brand new 2011 Miami Heat fan wrote, thanks. Bad troll is bad at trolling.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]There is no comparison between the Celtics' and Heat's assembling of their respective Big 3s.  First of all, the Celtics Big 3 came together courtesy of Danny Ainge making risky trades - from the perspective of the long-term future, ie giving up Big Al and, temporarily, West and Green - in order to be relevant after a 22 year drought.  In fact the stars had to line up perfectly for those trades to even happen.  If the Seattle owners weren't looking to dump salary so they could move more easily to OKC or if they weren't interested in Jeff Green, we wouldn't have gotten Ray Allen.  If the Timberwolves weren't looking to dump salary or if Andrew Bynum had looked more promising than Al Jefferson, we wouldn't have gotten Garnett.  And don't give me any cr4p about how Kevin McHale made that trade because he cared more about the Celtics than his own team.  He had a boss to go through in order to get that trade approved.  If Ray Allen's ankles hadn't held up post-surgery, who knows how the Celtics would have fared in 08 or how those trades would have wound up looking. The Heat, on the other hand, were a product one prima donna (LeBron James) deciding two years ahead of time that he no longer wanted to tough it out with Cleveland.  Note what he said after we beat them in '08 about how we should wait till July 1, 2010.  Look it up.  This is something he'd clearly planned because even though he was (and is) still in his prime, he just couldn't stand being denied a championship year after year.  It would have been like Bird, Magic and Jordan all teaming up back in the day.  And that, of course, was unthinkable, because each of those men was a true champion inextricably tied to his team.  And before you say that Allen and Garnett were not... remember that they were TRADED to the Celtics and blessed with the opportunity after years of sticking with their teams through thick and mostly thin. Secondly, all of our Big 3 had gone 10+ years without even sniffing a championship.  Each one of them was willing to sacrifice his own individual stats in order to reach that one team goal that had eluded him.  Each one of them, by the way, was at least 30 when they met that goal.  When Kevin Garnett kissed the parquet floor and got publicly emotional, you could just feel the joy and humility that can only come from reaching a dream after having been denied it for over a decade.  It felt almost as good for me to see that as a fan.  I could see it in Pierce and Allen too.  None of the Heat's Big 3 will ever know that joy, even if they do win their 7 titles.  The Celtics' Big 3 also came together for positive reasons, not for the purpose of beating their one common nemesis, as the Heat openly did with the Celtics.  Again, look it up. There's a whole article quoting James, Wade and Bibby saying they all hate losing to Boston year after year, that they hate us for it and that they came together so they could finally beat us.  The article, by the way, sounds more like something that would come from the sports section of the Onion, but it's dead-on serious. All that is coming from guys who are still in their 20s, who could have stuck with their respective teams for maybe a few more years before deciding they just couldn't retire without tasting the thrill of a championship.  But no, they chose the quick easy on-paper dynasty instead. And that brings me to the 3rd comparison - attitude.  Look, I'm not putting halos on my Celtics.  Yes, I think they're very good men but I don't expect them all to be choir boys.  But they all - particularly the Big 3 - carry themselves with a level of class and humility that is 180 degrees different from the arrogant (predicting 7 championships, comparing other teams to finishing breakfast and lunch, etc) ways of the Heat's Big 3.  I know this sounds melodramatic, but there is something wrong in the world when people like your Big 3 can win out over people like ours.  But I've accepted that that's how the world is.  What you can't take away from us is that we returned permanently to being a relevant team after 22 years - not 5 years like you - 22 years.  And that this year alone we overcame more adversity and heartbreak than your guys will ever be able to face.  And that we love these guys for it and for restoring true Celtic glory for years to come. And that, by the way, you haven't won the series YET.
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

Post of the Year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES:
    [QUOTE]it's a funny new perspective i've had as a heat fan this year... all the hate thrown at my HEAT by every other city in the nba; the amount of envy and venom spewed down to this city is unprecedented; when you guys got YOUR big 3 in '08, nobody said a peep; and u won a title; YOU, started this formula of getting 3 players together; and now when we did it, everyone hates us; .. well, GET OVER IT... nobody wants to see this miami team win; bill simmons actually said this team doesn't deserve to win cause we're not home grown; last I checked; spoelstra, homegrown, dwade, homegrown, UD, homegrown; asst coach ron rothstein, keith askins, joel anthony, mario chalmers, ALL homegrown.. if it had been us down 3-1; the media would be collapsing on miami; your misery is my overwhelming joy; see ya wednesday; i'm gonna love sending you packing home in my backyard.
    ok dude, take a bow. ur faith was well-founded. the heat shall be champs. they got over the hump! they will sweep the bulls or the hawks on their way to a 5 game series win over the mavs! congrats, its ur year! celts have to re-load.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

they will sweep the bulls or the hawks on their way to a 5 game series win over the mavs! congrats, its ur year! celts have to re-load.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

shush, don't jinx it for us, please :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES : well, lebron definitely acted like a clown with his decision fiasco BEFORE becoming a miami heat. but after coming here, he's been all business; i dunno how u draw that conclusion; everyone who hates lebron now is a two faced hypocrite because new york, new jersey, cleveland, they all wanted lebron in the offseason; and now it's all just sour grapes...  and don't tell me to relax, your team got no drama for bringing in their big 3, but when we brought in ours, everyone hates us; put urself in my shoes and u would see that the amount of hate thrown at miami is not nearly as proportionate to boston's for doing exactly the same thing

Like I said....relax.

Sections
Shortcuts