I wonder.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I wonder.........

....why the new NBA power ratings are out, and Bloogy and wheelchair remain silent about it? Aren't  they usually insufferable about this?  Wonder why we haven't heard about the power rankings in a couple of weeks??????????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: I wonder.........

hmm... could it have anything to do with Kobe having to carry the entire team on his back in order to sqeak out a 101-100 win over the BOBCATS.

I repeat, the BOBCATS.

Our Celtics can prove that we are as doomed as the Lakers if we lose tonight, or if we require Pierce to get 30+ points and a clutch last minute shot to squeak a win.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

current rankings....

Boston 12th

Los Angeles 13th

personally, I can't really figure either of these out.....both should be ranked lower in my opinion.....but, hey.....that's just me...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

ESPN can provide you with such ratings. I am pretty positive the Lakers are ranked ahead of the Celtics in case you were curious. 

Have a very blessed evening!

Yes they are.................but only by 3.....3 the same number the lakers are ranked by CA teams.  Clips are #2, OKC #1,   alas, the lakers are #15.

We all know and can admit the problems the Celtics have.......can you do the same with the lakers?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:

IN SEASON POWER RANKINGS ARE MEANINGLESS!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S SAD THAT START A THREAD JUST TO CAUSE TROUBLE!!!!!!!

DON'T YOU THINK IT'S TIME TO GROW UP???????

Sooooo YOU never started a thread to cause trouble, MR. Hypocrite???

How's that 3 team trade working out

2 DAYS..................ah, that didn't cause any trouble??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

you are posting as 34wheelchair...?  ....and somebody else needs to grow up....? ...c'mon man

I won't even go where some might with the Kobe stuff.....it's all so childish.....can't we converse like adults on this forum....myself included....let's get real and have some good dialogue...isn't it about time....?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

you are posting as 34wheelchair...?  ....and somebody else needs to grow up....? ...c'mon man

I won't even go where some might with the Kobe stuff.....it's all so childish.....can't we converse like adults on this forum....myself included....let's get real and have some good dialogue...isn't it about time....?

Why do you we engage this jerk? Really when are we going to learn this child is here to irritate and play games.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

When are you guys going to learn, that trolls get their high from annoying you... 

ITs a fact that if you ignore these losers, they will eventually go away because they are not getting the attention they crave.  Their disorder is a result of them not getting attention from their parents growing up so now they are acting out like babies.  They are attention hores.

Please do not feed the trolls. Like other vermin, they will just come back for more.

PLEASE IGNORE THEM. 

Sections
Shortcuts