I would be happy if this was a rebuiding year right now...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I would be happy if this was a rebuiding year right now...

It probably the best thing in the long run.

Danny is doing exactly what he criticized Red for doing with Bird McHale and Parish.

The Big 3 are still good, just not good enough.

It would'nt hurt for us to come away with Doc's boy in the draft.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: I would be happy if this was a rebuiding year right now...

In Response to I would be happy if this was a rebuiding year right now...:
    [QUOTE]It probably the best thing in the long run. Danny is doing exactly what he criticized Red for doing with Bird McHale and Parish. The Big 3 are still good, just not good enough. It would'nt hurt for us to come away with Doc's boy in the draft.
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]

If the Celtics don't make the playoffs, (which is likely), they will end up with better draft picks.  I don't want to see the Celtics struggle and end up as the
    8th seed and get bounced in the 1st round.  Better to see them miss the playoffs.  Still too early to even determine what may happen, but if Pierce and KG don't start playing better and Doc doesn't change the rotations they could continue to lose many games. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: I would be happy if this was a rebuiding year right now...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I would be happy if this was a rebuiding year right now... : If the Celtics don't make the playoffs, (which is likely), they will end up with better draft picks.  I don't want to see the Celtics struggle and end up as the 8th seed and get bounced in the 1st round.  Better to see them miss the playoffs.  Still too early to even determine what may happen, but if Pierce and KG don't start playing better and Doc doesn't change the rotations they could continue to lose many games. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

I agree, i would rather get real bad and hope we get a star draft choice, than be middle of the pack and stay that way for 20 years!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Lets bite the bullet and do it.

Pud