I would like someone to explain to me how the Lakers fighting for there playoffs lives is heroic?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: I would like someone to explain to me how the Lakers fighting for there playoffs lives is heroic?

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

It's not heroic.  It's funny.  Nothing against the team, but stick it to thier fans, who will all don Chris Paul shirts in two years after koME retires!

Los Angeles fans as whole may be more fickle, but I would definitely say the Lakers' fanbase has stayed pretty consistent over the years.

I watched some Laker games, on TV, during the mid-90s. There were a lot of empty seats at the Forum at that time.

Was the Forum selling out every night during the glorious Sedale Threatt years? No, not every night. But Laker fans are a passionate group.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: I would like someone to explain to me how the Lakers fighting for there playoffs lives is heroic?

Please strike the word "heroic" for these players, some who make megamillions and are primadonnas!!! I have a "T" shirt that says "Our Troops, Our Heroes" that I wear very proudly. And many of these guys for what they endure going w/o sleep, in all types of weather conditions, eating C rations, carrying heavy gear etc. under the threat of not being above this turf from moment to moment are just as athletic as pro players. I know, I've been there !!!

Ok, first, I hate the Lakers(Yankees too) and based on their expectations, 8th place if made will still be a major disappointment. However, as an NBA fan & trying to be unbiased I want the Celtics to repeat their effort they did vs the Heat & not let a team like the Bobcats beat them by almost 30. Let's see how we do vs NO tonight on their court. But, again, re: the Lakers, I think that the Western teams, OKC, Spurs, Nuggets, Clippers & even the Warriors are better than any Eastern teams except the Heat(and maybe Indy). And I think the Lakers in the East would be very competitive with all the teams minus the Heat so might have been 5th or 6th seed over here. Yup, they got thrashed by the Suns as Charlotte did to us on their court but with Howard always giving them rebounds and 2nd chances and Kobe and Gasol returning, I'm hoping they don't even make the playoffs. But, I do feel that the Celtics have a good chance of meeting Miami in the finals. LA has Zero to none to make the finals !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

In response to TommyRules's comment:

In response to coolfamily66's comment:

And please quit using words like heroric to describe pro athletes. That word and words like it should only be used for describing Police, Fireman, Solders, etc... Most athletes are spoiled rich punks, and the ones that are not are normal people like everyone else, not heros.

Do you realize that it was DoltFury13 who keeps using the term Hero's for basketball players?

Boston did nothing heroic on monday night.

Hey Tammy why don't you have Bloggetty wrap your package and take a chill pill.

Because your mom wraps it better.

Have a good day!

You truly are a punk in the truest sense of the word!! A Faker punk fan!! LMFAO!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It's not heroic.  It's funny.  Nothing against the team, but stick it to thier fans, who will all don Chris Paul shirts in two years after koME retires!

Los Angeles fans as whole may be more fickle, but I would definitely say the Lakers' fanbase has stayed pretty consistent over the years.

You may be right, but the Clips have always suuuucked.  So, with them as an altenative, that's kind of what I was referring to.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:

And please quit using words like heroric to describe pro athletes. That word and words like it should only be used for describing Police, Fireman, Solders, etc... Most athletes are spoiled rich punks, and the ones that are not are normal people like everyone else, not heros.

Do you realize that it was DoltFury13 who keeps using the term Hero's for basketball players?

Boston did nothing heroic on monday night.

Hey Tammy why don't you have Bloggetty wrap your package and take a chill pill.

Because your mom wraps it better.

Have a good day!

You truly are a punk in the truest sense of the word!! A Faker punk fan!! LMFAO!!!

Wow, did he really write that?  He has sunk to new lows, even for him!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Her Hedley Tammy is a her. She hss now joined the shades of gray club as she has been ignored.

The only time I see his posts now is when someone hits the reply button.  It's a much more enjoyable scene here for me since the ignore feature has returned.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

"I would like someone to explain to me how the Lakers fighting for there playoffs lives is heroic?" - It's not heroic you kiss *ss, they are paid to play. Do you believe that they are allowed to simply forfeit the rest of their games just because they obviously don't have a prayer of making it to the finals? They have no choice but to play. Another thing is that they are professionals, regardless of whether they are the Lakers or the Bobcats they are paid to play. heroic? no. Quit kissing the Lakers *ss, it's pathetic.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

"I would like someone to explain to me how the Lakers fighting for there playoffs lives is heroic?" - It's not heroic you kiss *ss, they are paid to play. Do you believe that they are allowed to simply forfeit the rest of their games just because they obviously don't have a prayer of making it to the finals? They have no choice but to play. Another thing is that they are professionals, regardless of whether they are the Lakers or the Bobcats they are paid to play. heroic? no. Quit kissing the Lakers *ss, it's pathetic.

Please strike the word "heroic" for these players, some who make megamillions and are primadonnas!!! I have a "T" shirt that says "Our Troops, Our Heroes" that I wear very proudly. And many of these guys for what they endure going w/o sleep, in all types of weather conditions, eating C rations, carrying heavy gear etc. under the threat of not being above this turf from moment to moment are just as athletic as pro players and they are paid too & for hour put in it comes to minimum wage. I know, I've been there !!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

You may be right, but the Clips have always suuuucked.  So, with them as an altenative, that's kind of what I was referring to.

Its an interesting case study. IMO Clippers fans fall in one of two categories - bandwagon fans or self loathing gluttons for punishment. Why else would anyone be a fan before this season?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Its an interesting case study. IMO Clippers fans fall in one of two categories - bandwagon fans or self loathing gluttons for punishment. Why else would anyone be a fan before this season?

I don't know - ask Billy Crystal.  I am actually going to the Clips game tonight.  Just happened about an hour ago.  I think Crystal said lakers tix were too pricey, and the people too phony, but dont' quote me on that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

With my mother size matters so he's already sol. She cried that my post that was completely clean of anything vulgar was offensive and they gave her her way. I'm referring to Tommy err...Tammy. That's fine. I hope she feels like a winner. That's a pretty sad life if that's the case.

The only thing personal here is that you are a Faker fan!! If you think that was personal maybe you shouldnt have started the whole mom thing! It just shows your intelligence and maturuty! Have a blessed day Tammy!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

With my mother size matters so he's already sol. She cried that my post that was completely clean of anything vulgar was offensive and they gave her her way. I'm referring to Tommy err...Tammy. That's fine. I hope she feels like a winner. That's a pretty sad life if that's the case.

The only thing personal here is that you are a Faker fan!! If you think that was personal maybe you shouldnt have started the whole mom thing! It just shows your intelligence and maturuty! Have a blessed day Tammy!

You have a double blessed day, my friend.

I will, and always do, guarenteed!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts