I would like someone to explain to me how the Lakers fighting for there playoffs lives is heroic?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: I would like someone to explain to me how the Lakers fighting for there playoffs lives is heroic?

Just got home from the Clippers game.  No Billups, no Bledsoe.......no problem.  I hope they get the lakers in the first round.................there's a new sherrif in town.....and his name is Chris Paul!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Re: I would like someone to explain to me how the Lakers fighting for there playoffs lives is heroic?

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Just got home from the Clippers game.  No Billups, no Bledsoe.......no problem.  I hope they get the lakers in the first round.................there's a new sherrif in town.....and his name is Chris Paul!

So are you a bandwagon clippers fan now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

So are you a bandwagon clippers fan now?

So, you would pass up a FREE ticket to an NBA game just because your team is not in LA at the moment?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

On the other hand, I think WE could beat the Clips in 6

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:

Donald Sterling heckling his own team back in 2010  Missingteeth

donald-sterling

Funny. What a tool.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

In response to dfurypos' comment:

Donald Sterling heckling his own team back in 2010  Missingteeth

donald-sterling

Funny. What a tool.

Are we sure he's yelling at his own team?  I don't trust the source at all!!