I would rather see Wafer at the 2 than West

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: I would rather see Wafer at the 2 than West

I agree, D. West was clutch at the end, but I would like to see Wafer get some minutes. The guys can create his own shot, and thats what we need at times, enough jump shooting. I take the win tonight, but it should have never been this close.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: I would rather see Wafer at the 2 than West:
    I agree, D. West was clutch at the end, but I would like to see Wafer get some minutes. The guys can create his own shot, and thats what we need at times, enough jump shooting. I take the win tonight, but it should have never been this close.
    Posted by CelticFanLA

I absolutely agree with you. As for me, I keep hoping that Doc will play West at 1, Pavlovik at 2, Wafer 3, Green at the 4, and Krstic at 5. Heck, why not throw Murphy into the mix? That's a unit that would light up the scoreboard. People are quick to criticize the bench for their lack of production without paying attention to who on the bench is being used. Boston has scorers who are not being given pt. The starters looked exhausted in the 4th. It's amazing that Boston didn't give this game away because of that. Doc still hasn't learned why Boston gave up so many leads this season. I am losing confidence in BB. He is a liability on defense because of his lack of height and he is a liability on offense because he can't shoot yet insists on taking a shot every time he touches the ball! Someone should tell him that he is no Sam Cassell.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Posted by CelticFanLA

I agree too.  Wafer is so fast and explosive.  He's a good shot as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

I like Wafer and Pavlovic. They can both shoot threes and and can go to the hoop. Murphy can shoot threes and rebound. Green needs to play at least 20 minutes and turn him loose to shoot. Here is the problem: Doc Rivers has a game plan that never changes even when change is in your face. He makes changes that are totall predictable when and with whomever. He is like an engineer with a blue print. We are stuck with him. And what about Kristic hardly playing in the first game. Dah! Plus Big Baby needs to stop shooting those long jumpers. OOPS! That is docs fault, when you have only two three point shooters out there. And one of them waits till the last two periods to get it going. Guess who??? We need interior rebounding and we have it, but Doc doesn't have that in his game plan. Sorry.
    Posted by celticsince1958

Green and Krstic have both been horrible.They`ll get more minutes when they earn them.It may be necessary to go to some combo of wafer-pavlovic-murphy
    .Wafer and Murphy are coming off injuriesand Murphy can`t be in game shape, but the bench has sucked so changes may be necessary.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: I would rather see Wafer at the 2 than West : I absolutely agree with you. As for me, I keep hoping that Doc will play West at 1, Pavlovik at 2, Wafer 3, Green at the 4, and Krstic at 5. Heck, why not throw Murphy into the mix? That's a unit that would light up the scoreboard. People are quick to criticize the bench for their lack of production without paying attention to who on the bench is being used. Boston has scorers who are not being given pt. The starters looked exhausted in the 4th. It's amazing that Boston didn't give this game away because of that. Doc still hasn't learned why Boston gave up so many leads this season. I am losing confidence in BB. He is a liability on defense because of his lack of height and he is a liability on offense because he can't shoot yet insists on taking a shot every time he touches the ball! Someone should tell him that he is no Sam Cassell.
    Posted by guyfromtex

Wafer ,Green and Krstic on the floor at one time and the defense becomes a sieve.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Wafer drove to the hoop. When was the last time KG drove to the hoop?
    Posted by Kirk6

that is what i have been saying. We need more inside scoring and Wafer is strong and can take it to the basket, can shoot 3s and FTs. Also, play Shasha likesome people are saying here in this forum. Also i agree d with one of the guys here that stated that we are slow and predictable.  How many time are the Celtics astanding around whike PP just dribbles and shoots tough shots /> I dont see people slashing to the basket or moving around and going for layup attempts.  Sometime it gets boring watching the offense plays.  We need more movement and higher percentage plays like drives to basket.  I remember when KG used to get like 3  or 4 alleyoops from Rondo.  What happened to that easy play. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

3 or 4 alleyoops per game from rondo to KG

Sections
Shortcuts