I'd like to see Sully and Kells play angry this year.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I'd like to see Sully and Kells play angry this year.

They may not have it in them. This whole generation is "friendly" on the court. It's disgusting.

I miss the Rick Mahorn, Charles Barkley, Charles Oakley, Xavier McDaniel,Dennis Rodman,Otis Thorpe, etc. big men that pulled no punches.

Only guy that ALWAYS plays tough out there at pf is Haslem. He is old school.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: I'd like to see Sully and Kells play angry this year.

I'd like to see them be more efficiently productive in their games. What their mindset is to accomplish this is of no consequence to me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I wish they played like Hardaway jr and Hairston did against each other in summer league. Aggressive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

They will both get better. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

I think Sully has it in him to play angry, but he doesn't have an angry game.  He is incapable of doing anything on the court that is "in your face!". He can barely dunk, and he doesn't block shots.  He doesn't really hit shots in people's eye either.  So even if he is angry, he doesn't have the game for it to translate to the court.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Sully has it in him to play angry, but he doesn't have an angry game.  He is incapable of doing anything on the court that is "in your face!". He can barely dunk, and he doesn't block shots.  He doesn't really hit shots in people's eye either.  So even if he is angry, he doesn't have the game for it to translate to the court.

[/QUOTE]

You're right! His hook shot is pretty good "in your face", though. I want him  to raise his elbows a little more when he rebounds and just snarl at players who tried to battle with him.

I thought KG tutored this guy! KG understands the psychological side of the game like MJ did. Irritate and intimidate your opponents at all times!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Plus, Sully is more of a sulker.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I'd settle for grumpy. Grumpy is good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

They may not have it in them. This whole generation is "friendly" on the court. It's disgusting.

I miss the Rick Mahorn, Charles Barkley, Charles Oakley, Xavier McDaniel,Dennis Rodman,Otis Thorpe, etc. big men that pulled no punches.

[/QUOTE]

I think Marcus Smart is going to have an effect on both of them........In fact, I think Marcus Smart's intensity is going to rub off on the whole team.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

White kids that go to Gonzaga aren't "angry"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

alienated or indifferent ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Canadians aren't angry. Ha ha. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

White kids that go to Gonzaga aren't "angry"

[/QUOTE]

LOL...this is true, they are anything but "angry"!

Plus, the dude is Canadian...not known for angry outbursts.

If you want a mad dog, you have to get one already a mad dog....these guys don't fit that bill and never will.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Hmmmm.....2 guys in their early twenties, modern day multi-millionaires from playing a game they love to play. I doubt they even know what "angry" is.

Maybe you can get Sully's girlfriend to start digging up dirt on him again. That may work for a couple games.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

how about an agitated melancholy?  can everyone settle for that?  gettin whooped for 55 games is going to be grim

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

how about an agitated melancholy?  can everyone settle for that?  gettin whooped for 55 games is going to be grim

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!...I've got to remember this one!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is the only chance KO has, is to change is attitude and play with a chip on his shoulder or he is out out here in a year or two.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill. Show JamezHill's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is the only chance KO has, is to change is attitude and play with a chip on his shoulder or he is out out here in a year or two.

[/QUOTE]

what?

Sections
Shortcuts