I'd still go for Hill!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

I'd still go for Hill!

I've been supporting him coming to boston him for years and I still believe he could play a major role despite of his age. He is a backup for pierce and ray, could even play a bit power forward. He can defend and he is a very good rebounder. Plus he has  got a great realationship with Rivers... What more can you ask for ?

However, not sure he wants to be here... couple of years ago he refused coming to b-town but things change... if nash is on the move... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Re: I'd still go for Hill!

Celtics need to get younger, not older.

Grant Hill also loves Phoenix, not just the Suns. It would be like taking Paul Pierce away from the Celtics.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Well Hill could stay here with the vets until they retire. Right now he'd still be a great fit...

It's not that hill is here for the long run... besides what free agent are we going to get who'll be a face of the franchise or even a roleplayer? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

agreed. we need to get younger, not older. if we picked up hill at midseason for a playoff run, so be it, but not if he's under contract beyond this season.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Maybe we can get him if we trade Rondo and JON for Nash and Lopez!  Another 10 mill off the books for us at the end of the year!