If Boston needs a center and a forward

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

If Boston needs a center and a forward

Why don't they trade for Semih Erden and Luke Harangody?
    It is hard to believe Boston is only getting a 2013 2nd round draft pick for Erden and Harangody. Cleveland would probably trade them back to Boston for that 2nd round pick and Boston's 1st round pick this year. If Erden was in the draft this year, he would be a top 20 pick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: If Boston needs a center and a forward

Harangody was a career 13th man, but Semih for Murphy as it broke down to was an idiotic move by Ainge

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: If Boston needs a center and a forward:
    [QUOTE]Harangody was a career 13th man, but Semih for Murphy as it broke down to was an idiotic move by Ainge
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I agree with you and never understood why Semih and Luke were traded.  Semih would have had more of an impact this year and going forward playing for the Celtics. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Boston already has it's center for next season....they are Dwight for bb & west plus draft picks. Yip, that's what some boston fans are posting on this site.

Only in boston folks, only in boston!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

[QUOTE]Harangody was a career 13th man, but Semih for Murphy as it broke down to was an idiotic move by Ainge
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about Murphy based on last season. In Danny's defense Erden will never put up numbers like Murphy has in the past. The key word here is past however. I just don't know if Murphy will ever be what he once was.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Boston needs a center and a forward : I agree with you about Murphy based on last season. In Danny's defense Erden will never put up numbers like Murphy has in the past. The key word here is past however. I just don't know if Murphy will ever be what he once was.
    Posted by calvinator[/QUOTE]

I still think that Murphy should be given another chance.  Maybe he can develop into a good player again.  He just sat out too long last season. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Murph should at least be given a camp look.

Sections
Shortcuts