If C's blow it up Rondo must go, what are your trade ideas to get LOTTO PICKS and/or 20-23 year olds in return?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: If C's blow it up Rondo must go, what are your trade ideas to get LOTTO PICKS and/or 20-23 year olds in return?

Clearly you're not maximizing Rondo's incredible trade value nearly enough...

Rondo for CP3, Blake Griffin, #23 pick, AND cash

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: If C's blow it up Rondo must go, what are your trade ideas to get LOTTO PICKS and/or 20-23 year olds in return?

Rondo isn't going anywhere until he proves he is injury free.  I highly doubt even after that that the Celtics trade him.  

Born and Raised in LA and I bleed kelly green!!!!!!!  Go Boston.  A fan since 1980....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Rame, the more I think about it the less I think that Danny blows it up this summer. It just isn't the right market out there. I think outside of buying out PP and signing 1 or 2 back-up Centers with the MLE, the group remains intact. If things are trending down at the trade deadline, maybe Danny revists some of these deals and perhaps we can get full value for Rondo by then.

Sections
Shortcuts