If he's in shape...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

If he's in shape...

I know it's never been a popular idea, and I've never been a huge fan of his attitude, but if Iverson is in shape, he might be an idea for a run right now. He'd have the most PG skills of anyone on the roster, and might actually fit in nicely. He'd turned down invites to the D-league, which leads me to believe that he might not have enough in the tank for an NBA team, but who knows...he can't be too much of a downgrade from the Dooling chatter. The C's calling up Melo makes me think they're thinking "blow-up" as opposed to staying the course, but this might be an idea to keep on going with the current roster.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: If he's in shape...

I would bring Iverson in but I don't believe he's in NBA shape.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

I would actually do it, as long as hes in shape.

I think he wont sign to the d leauge because of pride.

This definitely wont hurt.

But if we are taking such a rish, just sign Delonte. At this point of both of their careers, d west is just as good if not better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

I disagree, while Delonte is more in his prime than Iverson, AI was always more of a PG than a combo guard. Granted, he was typically a score first PG, but he was a PG all the same. Delonte would just add another redundant skill set of Lee and Terry. Both can play there, but they're 2 guards playing the point, like Delonte always was.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

I would do it just because this team is so f'ing boring to watch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to jgallag1's comment:

I know it's never been a popular idea, and I've never been a huge fan of his attitude, but if Iverson is in shape, he might be an idea for a run right now. He'd have the most PG skills of anyone on the roster, and might actually fit in nicely. He'd turned down invites to the D-league, which leads me to believe that he might not have enough in the tank for an NBA team, but who knows...he can't be too much of a downgrade from the Dooling chatter. The C's calling up Melo makes me think they're thinking "blow-up" as opposed to staying the course, but this might be an idea to keep on going with the current roster.

No way.. we have better players then AI... No disrespect for all he has done but not the answer now!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GAShamrock60. Show GAShamrock60's posts

I say bring him aned see if he will play on a 10 day contract. IF he works hard and fits in all the better if not what have you lost? He would bring a few more people to the areana for sure out of curiosity. Danny tried to get him a few years ago so maybe he is on his short list.