If Jeff Green starts the season off like a maniac...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

If Jeff Green starts the season off like a maniac...

The Gahden needs to play Black Sabbath's Iron Man after Crazy Train at the tip-off.

Actually Iron Man up to the part where he says "nobody wants him, plotting his vengeance that he soon will unfurl". Then Crazy Train and Rock and Roll Part 2, Ayo technology.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: If Jeff Green starts the season off like a maniac...

I hope so, because  Rondo, Green and Bass will eat up major minutes and if they do not play great we are going backwards.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

"If Jeff Green starts the season off like a maniac..."

...he still sucks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill. Show JamezHill's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

...he still sucks

[/QUOTE]

This is what im talking about. It doesn't matter what certain players do, you are just going to hate on them regardless, bc you are a hater.

You aren't a true Celtics fan. That much is obvious.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

...Danny will and should trade him immediately!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to JamezHill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...he still sucks

[/QUOTE]

This is what im talking about. It doesn't matter what certain players do, you are just going to hate on them regardless, bc you are a hater.

[/QUOTE]

A well disguised troll?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...he still sucks

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A well disguised troll?

[/QUOTE]

If Green starts off the season like a maniac.... his trade value goes up. Same with Rondo... his trade value goes up.

They both still suck... they both still need to go.

The franchise is much bigger than either/both Green and Rondo.

The real hater amongst us is Jamez... and his "loss of total respect for DA" last time DA tried to deal Rondo.

Hate on.... Jamez. He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

...he still sucks

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!! MEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...he still sucks

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!! MEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

[/QUOTE]

RALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Dude...gotta keep the youngins on their toes ya know...LMFAO!

God help them when they get married and find out what REAL hating is !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...he still sucks

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A well disguised troll?

[/QUOTE]

If Green starts off the season like a maniac.... his trade value goes up. Same with Rondo... his trade value goes up.

They both still suck... they both still need to go.

The franchise is much bigger than either/both Green and Rondo.

The real hater amongst us is Jamez... and his "loss of total respect for DA" last time DA tried to deal Rondo.

Hate on.... Jamez. He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Pud? W-T-F is a Jamez?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...he still sucks

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A well disguised troll?

[/QUOTE]

Celtic fan? Where were YOU when we were here watching the C's games last season and commenting on game threads? Didn't ever see you here!

I know Celtic Basketball ! Been watching for 5 decades...and you? I have gas plumes that still smell that are older than  you!

Rondo was once a potential great talent...he stopped improving his game...his play has gone backwards and it happened BEFORE his leg injury...Green is a "neverwas", a way for DA to avoid having to deal with Perk's contract demands. Even he has said that trade was a mistake...give both Green and Rondo a chance to achieve greatness somewhere else because they won't do it here!

AND GET OVER OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS IF AND WHEN THEY DON'T AGREE WITH YOURS...GROW UP!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...he still sucks

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A well disguised troll?

[/QUOTE]

Celtic fan? Where were YOU when we were here watching the C's games last season and commenting on game threads? Didn't ever see you here!

I know Celtic Basketball ! Been watching for 5 decades...and you? I have gas plumes that still smell that are older than  you!

Rondo was once a potential great talent...he stopped improving his game...his play has gone backwards and it happened BEFORE his leg injury...Green is a "neverwas", a way for DA to avoid having to deal with Perk's contract demands. Even he has said that trade was a mistake...give both Green and Rondo a chance to achieve greatness somewhere else because they won't do it here!

AND GET OVER OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS IF AND WHEN THEY DON'T AGREE WITH YOURS...GROW UP!

[/QUOTE]

You guys should really take it easy on Smelly. Posting on BDC is all he has. Well, that and the flatus cloud that apparently surrounds him....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Do we have any indication as to why  Jeff might suddenly be possessed by the urge to suddenly turn into a maniac ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do we have any indication as to why  Jeff might suddenly be possessed by the urge to suddenly turn into a maniac ?

[/QUOTE]

CONTRACT YEAR!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hope so, because  Rondo, Green and Bass will eat up major minutes and if they do not play great we are going backwards.

[/QUOTE]

we are going backwards

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill. Show JamezHill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...he still sucks

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A well disguised troll?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL, oh. So the only true Celtic fans are the ones that are glued to Boston.com/forums 24 7....good to know..

also, I say what I say bc, you don't want these guys gone bc they aren't good players. You want these players gone bc you hate them. Say Jeff Green suddenly flipped the switch and started playing to the potential we all know he is CAPABLE of. You would still want to trade him WHY? A guy playing that well and you would want him off the team? That shows the lack of FAN, and the excess of HATER. Its quite simple, really.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...he still sucks

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A well disguised troll?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL, oh. So the only true Celtic fans are the ones that are glued to Boston.com/forums 24 7....good to know..

also, I say what I say bc, you don't want these guys gone bc they aren't good players. You want these players gone bc you hate them. Say Jeff Green suddenly flipped the switch and started playing to the potential we all know he is CAPABLE of. You would still want to trade him WHY? A guy playing that well and you would want him off the team? That shows the lack of FAN, and the excess of HATER. Its quite simple, really.

[/QUOTE]

Jeff Green sucks...he's NEVER played well or anywhere near his so called potential...and please do not rehash that drivel about a good series in a losing effort against a bad Knicks team two seasons ago during the playoffs...he is the NBA's most consistently inconsistent player...the entire NBA knows this...and 99% of the NBA's fans know this as well..NOBODY wants him...'cept you.

That's not being a hater...it's being realistic...now go tell mommy to wipe your nose little boy....and have her wipe that other place too...I can smell you from here!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to shamrock1000's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...he still sucks

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A well disguised troll?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You guys should really take it easy on Smelly. Posting on BDC is all he has. Well, that and the flatus cloud that apparently surrounds him....

[/QUOTE]

If Robin Williams appreciated the flatus cloud that surrounds us all, he'd still be w/ us

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...he still sucks

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A well disguised troll?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jeff Green sucks...he's NEVER played well or anywhere near his so called potential...and please do not rehash that drivel about a good series in a losing effort against a bad Knicks team two seasons ago during the playoffs...he is the NBA's most consistently inconsistent player...the entire NBA knows this...and 99% of the NBA's fans know this as well..NOBODY wants him...'cept you.

That's not being a hater...it's being realistic...now go tell mommy to wipe your nose little boy....and have her wipe that other place too...I can smell you from here!

[/QUOTE]

+1

I do agree with you on all points. I've been a Celtics fan since back in the Russell Havlicek days. I've seen great teams and I've seen lousy teams. This team is young, they need to build. I would like to see them get rid Rondo and Green just to free up some money for free agency. They will have it come next summer. It's painful to watch especially when you blow leads, they did that during the PP KG era too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...he still sucks

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A well disguised troll?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

I do agree with you on all points. I've been a Celtics fan since back in the Russell Havlicek days. I've seen great teams and I've seen lousy teams. This team is young, they need to build. I would like to see them get rid Rondo and Green just to free up some money for free agency. They will have it come next summer. It's painful to watch especially when you blow leads, they did that during the PP KG era too.

[/QUOTE]
    Thanks..I do appreciate the support and feedback...and yes, it is frustrating to watch them struggle with the simplest things good teams need to do on a regular basis to win....I guess I'm spoiled having watched them during their greatest years but I have faith they will rise again and in the right way!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

The ONLY reason I can think of is a healthy Rondo dealing to him as a primary option...why I havent completely shut the door on him. We'll get our answer soon.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to cshashaty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

The ONLY reason I can think of is a healthy Rondo dealing to him as a primary option...why I havent completely shut the door on him. We'll get our answer soon.

[/QUOTE]

Would you be willing to say that if Rondo is healthy and this does not happen this season that we should dispatch both Rondo and Green?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...he still sucks

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A well disguised troll?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

he played very well two seasons ago for basically the entire second half of the season, actually. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Look...Green just isn't a great player and DA has set him up for failure...it's DA's fault that Green was brought here as if some sort of young superstar in the making....he's far from that....DA destroyed the guy in the eyes of Boston fans and Green will never live up to that promise....it's too bad, but the reality is that the guy has occasional outbursts of talent but only one out of three or four games...totally unreliable....he did nothing last year when it counted....it's time to do him a favor and trade him for both his and the team's good.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

The guy is a very well disguised troll.  He recently showed up here.  I read his stuff for a good while.  All that you will find is him dumping on everything Celtics.  Periodically, he will lay out how he has been a Celtics fan for the last five decades.  As if!

Ignore list can be put to good use here.  I still see some of his stuff when others respond to his post.  But in general, it is making for a better situation.