If MIA gets Deng, they will still be good.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

If MIA gets Deng, they will still be good.

Looks like in addition to Bosh, they will get Wade, Deng, Anderson and Haslem.

No word yet on McRoberts..........but they'll have Napier, too

With Bosh, Wade and Deng they are still a playoff team....drat!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Re: If MIA gets Deng, they will still be good.

Blurp...edit. 

Yeah they will be decent, fourth seed or so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

Bosh Wade and Deng scares no one. That is good, in an Atlanta Hawks kind of way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Chi is trying for Wade and Melo , which would make things even more interesting if that happened.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bosh Wade and Deng scares no one. That is good, in an Atlanta Hawks kind of way.

[/QUOTE]

+ 1 Exactly. If you're building for a solid 6-8 seed then yeah, good team 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In the east they would be 3 or 4 seed for sure.  maybe even better than cleveland unless they get love

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chi is trying for Wade and Melo , which would make things even more interesting if that happened.

[/QUOTE]

no, wade or melo.  they can not do both.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to fl+adam,'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In the east they would be 3 or 4 seed for sure.  maybe even better than cleveland unless they get love

[/QUOTE]

Indy

Cleveland

Chicago

Toronto

ok so maybe a 5-seed. Wade is washed up and really should be a sixth man... Deng is overrated. He's a good 3rd-4th option but he's a 2nd on that team. Bosh never won a thing in Toronto. Cant carry a team with just those two.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Indy

Cleveland

Chicago

Toronto

ok so maybe a 5-seed. Wade is washed up and really should be a sixth man... Deng is overrated. He's a good 3rd-4th option but he's a 2nd on that team. Bosh never won a thing in Toronto. Cant carry a team with just those two.

[/QUOTE]

I disagree, but that is fine.  It is your opinion.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Miami without LeBron is dead in the water, but not for long with Miami Beach and Riles.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

[/QUOTE]

They're not going anywhere. Middle of the pack at best

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Deng would be the best pickup Miami could ever hope for at this point, absolutely Miami would be top 4 in the East with Deng , Bosh, Wade, Granger, McRoberts, Anderson, Haslem, Napier, Cole......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bosh at max contract should scare the living daylights out of the miami fan base.  that is an incredibly stupid and unprovoked move.  bosh is soft.  probably on the downside of his career.  let's say he goes for 20 and 10- it will be the SOFTEST 20 and 10 ever seen

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Good is a relative term... Being on life support can be considered good in the NBA east but the Heat, at this point, have no shot at a title.

Add to that, as I posted elsewhere, what in the heck was Houston & Miami thinking offering Bosh a max contract? Did they sleep through the last few seasons? I figured Riley was so shrewd when Wade & Bosh opted out.. or Wade so dumb? To throw away a max contract on Bosh is mind boggling, the ROckets fans should be thrilled Bosh took an even better deal from Pat Riley, who must be suffering from post Lebron Decision2 syndrome or senility.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celticsfan1984. Show Celticsfan1984's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good is a relative term... Being on life support can be considered good in the NBA east but the Heat, at this point, have no shot at a title.

Add to that, as I posted elsewhere, what in the heck was Houston & Miami thinking offering Bosh a max contract? Did they sleep through the last few seasons? I figured Riley was so shrewd when Wade & Bosh opted out.. or Wade so dumb? To throw away a max contract on Bosh is mind boggling, the ROckets fans should be thrilled Bosh took an even better deal from Pat Riley, who must be suffering from post Lebron Decision2 syndrome or senility.

[/QUOTE]

Agree on Bosh.  Riles panicked.  He overreacted to Lebron leaving.  Personally, I love seeing so many teams giving max contracts right now to these non franchise type players.  It is going to hurt some of them in the next 2-3 years when you are paying 1-2 max players on your team for 15 and 8 production.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill. Show JamezHill's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bosh at max contract should scare the living daylights out of the miami fan base.  that is an incredibly stupid and unprovoked move.  bosh is soft.  probably on the downside of his career.  let's say he goes for 20 and 10- it will be the SOFTEST 20 and 10 ever seen

[/QUOTE]

Bosh is a good player, but I agree, not a max guy. I don't really care as much about how soft he is, as he is a stretch 4 at this point in his career, not a bang down low, physical post 4. I just don't think he is a max guy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

Don't forget that if Miami didn't offer the max, Bosh would have gone to Houston.

Apparently the Heat still want to make the playoffs.

Remember, the NBA is a business first and a sport second.

People in Miami will still come to watch a team with Bosh and Wade.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

It's really easy to say the Heat are stupid for giving Bosh the max if you don't own an NBA team.

Whether you lost Lebron or not, there will still be an NBA season this year.

You need to assemble a team that people will pay to see.

Losing Bosh for nothing means the best player on the Heat will be Josh McRoberts.

That's not good for business.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Indy

Cleveland

Chicago

Toronto

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Don't want to start anything, but you forgot WAS.  They belong in that discussion, esp if they re-sign Ariza

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Indy

Cleveland

Chicago

Toronto

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Don't want to start anything, but you forgot WAS.  They belong in that discussion, esp if they re-sign Ariza

[/QUOTE]

What is up with you and thinking people are fighting if they disagree about basketball? you need to relax a tad. None of this means anything…to anyone.