If no trade go on record with your prediction for Celtics record for the year.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: If no trade go on record with your prediction for Celtics record for the year.

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to 003323344's comment:

Barring injury 46-36, and they make the Eastern Confernce Finals.

Then Doc has Pierce run isos in every fourth quarter, and we lose.

you mean you don't get a laugh watching Paul dribble the ball off his foot out of bounds as the clock winds down? lol

Last night was ridiculous. Lee and Bradley were doing great on offense, and then suddenly Pierce has to take every shot.

Does Doc even watch the games?

Last night you blamed the refs. "The fix was in", remember?

maybe we should ask does Kirk even watch the games? HAHAHA

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: If no trade go on record with your prediction for Celtics record for the year.

In response to darrylfries' comment:

IF no trade:

They go 17-12 over last 29 for a season record of 45-37...... C's make it to game 6-7 of the second round and are eliminated in a close game. They play well, but get beat in the end because of the lack of that BIG....IF no trade.

HA HA    Be lucky to win half of the remaining games ,   Out in the first round  without Rondo. 

YOU need to let go of the RONDO references. This team's recent success has NOTHING to do with him, remember? We are playing better since the day we heard he was done. Period. Move on, I have..... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Barring injury 46-36, and they make the Eastern Confernce Finals.

Then Doc has Pierce run isos in every fourth quarter, and we lose.

you mean you don't get a laugh watching Paul dribble the ball off his foot out of bounds as the clock winds down? lol

Last night was ridiculous. Lee and Bradley were doing great on offense, and then suddenly Pierce has to take every shot.

Does Doc even watch the games?

Last night you blamed the refs. "The fix was in", remember?

maybe we should ask does Kirk even watch the games? HAHAHA

He told me hasn't missed a Celtic game in 45 years. That includes preseason games, by the way.

that's what you call loyalty.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

IF no trade:

They go 17-12 over last 29 for a season record of 45-37...... C's make it to game 6-7 of the second round and are eliminated in a close game. They play well, but get beat in the end because of the lack of that BIG....IF no trade.

HA HA    Be lucky to win half of the remaining games ,   Out in the first round  without Rondo. 

YOU need to let go of the RONDO references. This team's recent success has NOTHING to do with him, remember? We are playing better since the day we heard he was done. Period. Move on, I have..... 

If you truly have moved on you wouldnt have commented on this now would you? haha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

Apologies, I did not know this thread was exempt from 1st amendment rights? LOL!

I think there will be a trade, therefore, posted my thoughts on that possibility.

No worries.  Was just hopeful to have a thread that wasnt about trade rumours and Rondo. 

1st amendment has nothing to do with someone asking you to stay on topic.

Carry on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Apologies, I did not know this thread was exempt from 1st amendment rights? LOL!

I think there will be a trade, therefore, posted my thoughts on that possibility.

No worries.  Was just hopeful to have a thread that wasnt about trade rumours and Rondo. 

Carry on.

Actually it does! BUT I agree lets move on!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Back on topic, if the present team stays in tact with no injuries: 41-41!

Doc trusts to much in PP, and does not defer enough to JG!

With the above stated, there is plenty of fight left in this dog! Unfortunately the road games will take their toll!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Carry on.

Actually it does!BUT I agree lets move on!

first amendment has to do with government entities. not two individuals.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

42-40.

Dont be shy. what say you?

Sounds about right.  42-40.  43-39.  Exactly where you don't want to be in the NBA.  I'd rather be 17-65 than 42-40.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

42-40.

Dont be shy. what say you?

Sounds about right.  42-40.  43-39.  Exactly where you don't want to be in the NBA.  I'd rather be 17-65 than 42-40.

If a team were young and talented, I wouldn't mind being 42-40....at least you could lure free agents.  You don't want to be an old 42-40 team, which is what the Celtics are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Carry on.

My first post on this topic contained the acronym LOL! Which means "laugh out loud"

The next post I responded to (on this topic) contained this response from you:

"1st amendment has nothing to do with someone asking you to stay on topic"

That is an incorrect statement. I am guessing you were referring to your thread, but you failed to add specifics.

Now if you would like to discuss Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, I am ready when you are!

Oh wait a minute, that would take us off topic again! LOL (laugh out loud)!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Carry on.

My first post on this topic contained the acronym LOL! Which means "laugh out loud"

That is an incorrect statement. I am guessing you were referring to your thread, but you failed to add specifics.

Now if you would like to discuss Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, I am ready when you are!

Tirst amendment has nothing to do with someone asking you to stay on topic.  The word someone means a person. the first amendment has to do with the govt.

anyway the thread is now trashed.

I will try again another time

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

Ya but, the NBA is data driven. The league is just now building up a database of the Rondo less Celtics. This are going to get much harder 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Carry on.

Tirst amendment has nothing to do with someone asking you to stay on topic.  The word someone means a person. the first amendment has to do with the govt.

anyway the thread is now trashed.

I will try again another time

No issues! The 1st amendment was referenced as a joke (granted a weak joke at best)! I realize jokes do not relay well over the internet.

With that stated, it was a good topic of discussion! 41-41 is my prediction!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

I'll agree with the 46-36 record

5th seed (maybe 4th if Atlanta guts the team for the future).

50-50 we lose in the second round depending on who we draw there.

if we get to the east finals with Miami it'll probably be another 7 game series, as we seem to match up well with them.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

IF no trade:

Hey darrylfries, you Genious, remember this? Well, what ya got to say for yourself now? Be careful what you write! It could be used to show your ignorance once the proof plays out, like this! Hey Snake, you care to change your 42-40 prediction yet? Yeah, I know, they made a "trade" but I don't think this is what you expected after doing a Collins for Crawford swap, now was it? My 45-37 looks pretty damn close to a bingo right now!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

I think my 46-36 is holding up pretty good!!

as well as my 5th seed with a real shot at 4th.

need to go 10-6 the rest of the way...I think we edge out the Nets for the 4th seed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

I think my 46-36 is holding up pretty good!!

as well as my 5th seed with a real shot at 4th.

need to go 10-6 the rest of the way...I think we edge out the Nets for the 4th seed.

Yup, KDP, looks like some of us actually put thought into it and know what we are talking about while others simply go with their hearts and emotions. Lookin' good!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

IF no trade:

Hey darrylfries, you Genious, remember this? Well, what ya got to say for yourself now? Be careful what you write! It could be used to show your ignorance once the proof plays out, like this! Hey Snake, you care to change your 42-40 prediction yet? Yeah, I know, they made a "trade" but I don't think this is what you expected after doing a Collins for Crawford swap, now was it? My 45-37 looks pretty damn close to a bingo right now!

Come on darryl, snake, what say you, "don't be shy!"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

What do I need to be shy about? I said 42 wins, you said 45.

Are you acting like you and I had a big difference of opinion?

If I were to do it again now I would say 45 or 46, but either way you and I only were apart by three games over a 30 game span on our predictions.

Not really anything to get excited about.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

If I were to do it again now I would say 45 or 46, but either way you and I only were apart by three games over a 30 game span on our predictions.

So why you getting so excited? Ha-ha! Yo, Didn't you tell me one time that you did this blogging stuff for sport? ;-) Me too! But there is a huge difference between my prediction of 17-12 (.586) record since the date our predictions to your 14-15 (.482)....One is a winner, the other is a loser! You believed the Team would play losing basketball from then on out. I said they'd be a winner. I am not just your average fan, Snake, I'm an analyst, Baby!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

So why you getting so excited? Ha-ha! Yo, Didn't you tell me one time that you did this blogging stuff for sport? ;-) Me too! But there is a huge difference between my prediction of 17-12 (.586) record since the date our predictions to your 14-15 (.482)....One is a winner, the other is a loser! You believed the Team would play losing basketball from then on out. I said they'd be a winner. I am not just your average fan, Snake, I'm an analyst, Baby!

uhm no. you're a moron. Last year with Rondo and bradley, the Celtics finished the season 15-5 last year with Bradley and Rondo.