If no trade go on record with your prediction for Celtics record for the year.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: If no trade go on record with your prediction for Celtics record for the year.

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

What do I need to be shy about? I said 42 wins, you said 45.

Are you acting like you and I had a big difference of opinion?

If I were to do it again now I would say 45 or 46, but either way you and I only were apart by three games over a 30 game span on our predictions.

Not really anything to get excited about.

So why you getting so excited? Ha-ha! Yo, Didn't you tell me one time that you did this blogging stuff for sport? ;-) Me too! But there is a huge difference between my prediction of 17-12 (.586) record since the date our predictions to your 14-15 (.482)....One is a winner, the other is a loser! You believed the Team would play losing basketball from then on out. I said they'd be a winner. I am not just your average fan, Snake, I'm an analyst, Baby!

I wasn't excited at all.

So umm good job? Is that what you are looking for?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: If no trade go on record with your prediction for Celtics record for the year.

45-37

6th seed

Out in round 2 against the Pacers

Biggest postseason thread subject

Who can we get for Rondo (which doesn't happen)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:

45-37

6th seed

I made my prediction a month ago dude.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

44-38 not excited at all. This team spit out the bit last night.  Mavs and Spurs will not be easy at all.  Green to overstate a point needed to get the ball last night and that game was ours.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

If I were to do it again now I would say 45 or 46, but either way you and I only were apart by three games over a 30 game span on our predictions.

So why you getting so excited? Ha-ha! Yo, Didn't you tell me one time that you did this blogging stuff for sport? ;-) Me too! But there is a huge difference between my prediction of 17-12 (.586) record since the date our predictions to your 14-15 (.482)....One is a winner, the other is a loser! You believed the Team would play losing basketball from then on out. I said they'd be a winner. I am not just your average fan, Snake, I'm an analyst, Baby!

I wasn't excited at all.

Nope, You implied that we would have a losing team for the last 29-games, that's all. Don't forget, you're the one who asked for predictions. I'm just bringing attention to who was right, and who was wrong. Isn't that the point of your asking us for them in the first place. Or was it just because you were interested in hearing what everybody really thought? I don't think you really care what they all think, especialy based on your self proclaimed "instigator" mantra.  See, I pay attention...........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I wasn't excited at all.

Nope, You implied that we would have a losing team for the last 29-games, that's all. Don't forget, you're the one who asked for predictions. I'm just bringing attention to who was right, and who was wrong. Isn't that the point of your asking us for them in the first place. Or was it just because you were interested in hearing what everybody really thought? I don't think you really care what they all think, especialy based on your self proclaimed "instigator" mantra.  See, I pay attention...........

It was because I was interested in what people thought.  I do "instigate" but not about people being "right" or "wrong". I operate on a higher level then that.

You also said the Celtics will get to the second round. I dont think they will. If they go out in the first round I promise you I wont be bringing up to you that you were wrong.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

45-37

6th seed

Good for you.

I made my prediction yesterday

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

45-37

6th seed

Good for you.

I made my prediction yesterday

Cool then thats now my prediction too.

I'll probably change it every week or so.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I wasn't excited at all.

It was because I was interested in what people thought.  I do "instigate" but not about people being "right" or "wrong". I operate on a higher level then that.

You also said the Celtics will get to the second round. I dont think they will. If they go out in the first round I promise you I wont be bringing up to you that you were wrong.

You said, "I do instigate" and "I operate on a higher level" in consecutive sentences. Your first sentence contradicts your second. If you instigate, and love to do it as a "hobby", then you don't understand what "higher level" really means. I just say the truth. I can't help that you were/are wrong. Call me the score keeper and you the instigator. Which is better? And, I am still right! the C's will get to the 2nd round....WATCH.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I wasn't excited at all.

You said, "I do instigate" and "I operate on a higher level" in consecutive sentences. Your first sentence contradicts your second. If you instigate, and love to do it as a "hobby", then you don't understand what "higher level" really means. I just say the truth. I can't help that you were/are wrong. Call me the score keeper and you the instigator. Which is better? And, I am still right! the C's will get to the 2nd round....WATCH.

Of course someone can be an instigator and operate on a higher level than "who was right".

Are you kidding me?

You have this thing of needing to come out on top as fas as basketball knowledge goes.

Just letting you know I could care less about that. I don't think I am a basketball expert. 

The people around here I mess with are the armchair QB's sitting around in their living room, eating cheetos and watching their widescreen and thinking they know it all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I wasn't excited at all.

Of course someone can be an instigator and operate on a higher level than "who was right".

Are you kidding me?

You have this thing of needing to come out on top as fas as basketball knowledge goes.

Just letting you know I could care less about that. I don't think I am a basketball expert. 

The people around here I mess with are the armchair QB's sitting around in their living room, eating cheetos and watching their widescreen and thinking they know it all.

Well, you my have a point about most of the others here, but none of that pertains to me. I'm just a former pro athlete with a another really good, very flexible job who actually does know a lot about basketball and football.......for real......from personal experience, thanks. I don't need to come out on top, Snake. I'm just highly competative at everything I engage in and enjoy the occasional challenge when I'm bored. Just call it the residual effect of having been paid to compete for part of my life. Yeah, I am a sore winner, I guess. But its more fun than being an excuse making loser.........I'd guess......Thank God I'm usually right! HA!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

And that's cool. When you put it that way continue to rub my nose in it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

And props to you. You do usualy provide a valid perspective and an entertaining disposition, with very good basketball knowledge, man. Like I said, I can be a sore winner, even if nobody really lost! You? You just seem very, very evel keeled and logical. Not a bad thing!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

And props to you. You do usualy provide a valid perspective and an entertaining disposition, with very good basketball knowledge, man. Like I said, I can be a sore winner, even if nobody really lost! You? You just seem very, very evel keeled and logical. Not a bad thing!

What say you now?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

What say you now?

I am not one to back down from a "prediction" when it is still in play at 45-37 as slim as it might be. Yours looks pretty solid. Nice call! Ironically KG's Dad lives in the same neighborhood as my parents in S.C. and they know eachother, but it seems more like KG might have told you he'd miss 8-games instead of letting me know! Again, I'm still alive........Good call! In advance.....BUT, lets not forget: You too said,"If I were to do it again now, I would say 45 or 46 wins" just before KG got hurt (see above). So, you probably woulda been a pretty good politician. Missed your calliing! Its easy to waffle on a position! Go ahead change your mind again, its OK. Back at ya, What say you.......this time?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

What say you now?

I am not one to back down from a "prediction" when it is still in play at 45-37 as slim as it might be. Yours looks pretty solid. Nice call! Ironically KG's Dad lives in the same neighborhood as my parents in S.C. and they know eachother, but it seems more like KG might have told you he'd miss 8-games instead of letting me know! Again, I'm still alive........Good call! In advance.....BUT, lets not forget: You too said,"If I were to do it again now, I would say 45 or 46 wins" just before KG got hurt (see above). So, you probably woulda been a pretty good politician. Missed your calliing! Its easy to waffle on a position! Go ahead change your mind again, its OK. Back at ya, What say you.......this time?

you would have won if it wasn't for KG going down no doubt about it.

I would have been an excellent politcian.  If I could stand the other politcians around me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

What say you now?

you would have won if it wasn't for KG going down no doubt about it.

I would have been an excellent politcian.  If I could stand the other politcians around me.

Ya know, if PP and KG play 25+ here on out, I think I still have a pretty good chance. Regardless, you gotta be getting a little excited about their chances if healthy combined with the emergence of JG's consistancy and Randolph showing his abilities around the rim as a serviceable big, no?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

42-40.

Dont be shy. what say you?

Your prediction looking good Snake. All I hear from the"Bogus Sports writer is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro

I think my 46-36 is holding up pretty good!! 

Sports writer my eye...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

42-40.

Dont be shy. what say you?

IF no trade:

They go 17-12 over last 29 for a season record of 45-37...... C's make it to game 6-7 of the second round and are eliminated in a close game. They play well, but get beat in the end because of the lack of that BIG....IF no trade.

LOL!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

44-38...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:

IF no trade:

They go 17-12 over last 29 for a season record of 45-37...... C's make it to game 6-7 of the second round and are eliminated in a close game. They play well, but get beat in the end because of the lack of that BIG....IF no trade.

HA HA    Be lucky to win half of the remaining games ,   Out in the first round  without Rondo. 

Hey RallyC, you Genious, remember this? Well, what ya got to say for yourself now? Be careful what you write! It could be used to show your ignorance once the proof plays out, like this! Hey Snake, you care to change your 42-40 prediction yet? Yeah, I know, they made a "trade" but I don't think this is what you expected after doing a Collins for Crawford swap, now was it? My 45-37 looks pretty damn close to a bingo right now!

LMAO!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Snakeoil Lays the smack on RallyC the writer...Sealed

Sections
Shortcuts