If OKC does not go all the way...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Re: If OKC does not go all the way...

In Response to Re: If OKC does not go all the way...:
    [QUOTE]Perk has no legs ... missed a bunny from the low post on a rebound off a missed J from the corner. Ibaka is doing all the defensive work down low with 4 blocks. Perk's main contribution is setting screens ... Good chest bump by Nate with Durantula on his winning hoop. Perk: 4 pts - 5 rbs - 2 to - 1 bs
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Very sneaky of you to be posting late at night. You must be avoiding Fierce. LOL

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If OKC does not go all the way... : Right ....
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

It's none of my business if you post or not, but I hope you realize you have been exposed. Before the season started you were so confident that Anthony Tolliver was going to end up beating BBD when it comes to production. Now you're acting like a vampire, only posting when the sun don't shine. Avoiding Fierce is like avoiding the sun. LOL 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

[QUOTE]If he wins, he will overcome his rep,if not...well...
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

Well, Dirk Stats in the series deciding game 6 in Portland

PTS FGM-A FTM-A REB AST +/-

33  11-17  11-11 11    4    12

What a loser!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Gas, sorry but the Mavs always, always fail in the play-offs. Maybe you need to look at field goal percentage instead of points scored. Some guys have to get their points even if it kills the team. Defense generally improves in the play-offs, and jump shooting percentages go down against good defensive teams. I am sure that Dirk is not always to blame, but I have seen him in action more than once.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]

I don't expect Dallas to win in the next round either.   I would be shocked if that happened.   

Sections
Shortcuts