iF Rondo is good....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: iF Rondo is good....

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How come he did not try for FIBA world cup?

NOT GOOD ENOUGH?

Is Rondo better than: Stephen Curry ? DeMar DeRozan? James Harden? Gordon Hayward? Kyrie Irving? Damian Lillard ? Derrick Rose? Klay Thompson?

[/QUOTE]

Playing for the Celtics would even make sister Mary Ellen look good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

mm hmm.      

bp

[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it takes me a whole week to figure these posts.  Sometimes I don't succeed even after that.  I wish I was a little smarter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

we will see,,,

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Sometimes it takes me a whole week to figure these posts. Sometimes I don't succeed even after that. I wish I was a little smarter.

i could explain, prakash, but the ends wouldn't justify the means. think summer doldrums and trust me -- it has nothing to do with smarts.

bp

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Mike Krzyzewski does not like him based on one of the past USA team tryouts.  Also I think you need to be invited, and Rondo probably was not, which probably stems from what happened before in one of the tryouts years ago.

[/QUOTE]

that's the fancy way of saying rondo is a head case and not a team player

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Most of the people you are comparing Rondo to are number one picks or top five draft picks. 

I challenge you to produce a single player in the league who is better than Rondo who was drafted past #20 in the league, except for Tony Parker, Ginobli, and Marc Gasol. 

(And Parker and Ginobli wouldn't have lasted as long anymore, they only lasted that long because the Spurs were watching the international game more closely than anyone else). 

Rondo has way overachieved from where he was drafted and on a very reasonable contract. 

The rest is just junk you and other Rondo haters are making up. No one ever claimed he was Derrick Rose, nor was he drafted number one like Derrick Rose - who by the way can't stay on the field. 

[/QUOTE]

ron dough was only drafted as late as he was because he couldn't throw the ball in the ocean. 

now it's contract time (again) and he still can't throw the ball in the ocean (again)

how can that represent "over-achieving"?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rondo has already said he wont be competing in FIBA or Olympic festivities anymore bc he needs and enjoys his offseasons and wants to spend some of his time doing something OTHER than basketball, which is understandable. 

[/QUOTE]
    Oh yeah, and then there's the small thing about him not making the Olympic Squad because he could not shoot, was a complaining head case who refused to play a complimentary team role, AND WHO JUST PLAIN ISN'T AS GOOD AS THE GUYS WHO PLAY BETTER THAN HE DOES!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

mm hmm.      

bp

[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it takes me a whole week to figure these posts.  Sometimes I don't succeed even after that.  I wish I was a little smarter.

[/QUOTE]

Me too...I wish you were smarter! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Most of the people you are comparing Rondo to are number one picks or top five draft picks. 

I challenge you to produce a single player in the league who is better than Rondo who was drafted past #20 in the league, except for Tony Parker, Ginobli, and Marc Gasol. 

(And Parker and Ginobli wouldn't have lasted as long anymore, they only lasted that long because the Spurs were watching the international game more closely than anyone else). 

Rondo has way overachieved from where he was drafted and on a very reasonable contract. 

The rest is just junk you and other Rondo haters are making up. No one ever claimed he was Derrick Rose, nor was he drafted number one like Derrick Rose - who by the way can't stay on the field. 

ron dough was only drafted as late as he was because he couldn't throw the ball in the ocean. 

now it's contract time (again) and he still can't throw the ball in the ocean (again)

how can that represent "over-achieving"?

[/QUOTE]

Now we're down to the most base level of faint praise and excuse making! "Over-achieving"?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!