If Stern allows Paul to go to the Lakers for a bag of used balls he should be removed from office!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: If Stern allows Paul to go to the Lakers for a bag of used balls he should be removed from office!

In Response to Re: If Stern allows Paul to go to the Lakers for a bag of used balls he should be removed from office!:
    In Response to Re: If Stern allows Paul to go to the Lakers for a bag of used balls he should be removed from office! : Just how much coke did they do?  As I recall Bias had only done it a couple of times.  Of course I am sure you know more about it than anyone else.  As far as the C's trades, nearly everyone Boston traded is still in the league getting minutes on their team.  Of course when they were here you said there was players drafted every years as good as they were.  If thats the case I wonder why they are still playing?   Hmmmm
    Posted by OneOnOne

I have no idea how much cocaine they did - other than enough to kill them.

Please re-read what you wrote and then ask me a realistic question.

Yes every year there are players that are drafted that are better than Al Jefferson, Ryan Gomes, Sebastian Telfair, Delonte West, Gerald Green, and Orien Greene, as well as Tony Allen and so forth.

You asked my why if it is true every year players are drafted and better than those players then why do they still get minutes?

These two situations are not mutually exclusive.  They may have gone to teams where there are lesser players and they still get minutes untill and of course until a better player at their position comes along.  For example, Jefferson went to Minnesota and was one of their best players until K Love came along then Jefferson was not the best powerforward on his team.  Carlos Boozer goes to Chicago and that opens up space for Jefferson in Utah - so he still gets minutes but give me Andre Blatche, Blake Griffin, and a bunch of other powerforwards drafted since Jefferson any day.

Delonte West and Tony Allen still get minutes but since they were drafted there have been any number of players drafted that are leaps and bounds better than them but they still get minutes as bench players.....

ditto for Gomes and all the rest of them.

Of course this is probably simply beyond your ability to understand so I am gald you asked to have it explained again for the millionth time...... 

What you either want me to believe, you believe or both is that in Memphis they are thinking why on Earth are we playing OJ Mayo when we have Tony Allen?  Is this how I am supposed to interpret it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: If Stern allows Paul to go to the Lakers for a bag of used balls he should be removed from office!

In Response to Re: If Stern allows Paul to go to the Lakers for a bag of used balls he should be removed from office!:
    In Response to Re: If Stern allows Paul to go to the Lakers for a bag of used balls he should be removed from office! : I have no idea how much cocaine they did - other than enough to kill them. Please re-read what you wrote and then ask me a realistic question. Yes every year there are players that are drafted that are better than Al Jefferson, Ryan Gomes, Sebastian Telfair, Delonte West, Gerald Green, and Orien Greene, as well as Tony Allen and so forth. You asked my why if it is true every year players are drafted and better than those players then why do they still get minutes? These two situations are not mutually exclusive.  They may have gone to teams where there are lesser players and they still get minutes untill and of course until a better player at their position comes along.  For example, Jefferson went to Minnesota and was one of their best players until K Love came along then Jefferson was not the best powerforward on his team.  Carlos Boozer goes to Chicago and that opens up space for Jefferson in Utah - so he still gets minutes but give me Andre Blatche, Blake Griffin, and a bunch of other powerforwards drafted since Jefferson any day. Delonte West and Tony Allen still get minutes but since they were drafted there have been any number of players drafted that are leaps and bounds better than them but they still get minutes as bench players..... ditto for Gomes and all the rest of them. Of course this is probably simply beyond your ability to understand so I am gald you asked to have it explained again for the millionth time......  What you either want me to believe, you believe or both is that in Memphis they are thinking why on Earth are we playing OJ Mayo when we have Tony Allen?  Is this how I am supposed to interpret it?
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Well I believe TA is playing in front of Mayo.  One of your top picks.  You spin the players how you want them and you can't seem to comprehend that you say players are drafted every year better than the ones your talking about but they continue to play.  They get more money also so why do they keep playing?  Maybe because they are better?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxRock1. Show SoxRock1's posts

The Celtics got KG and Ray because they has some good looking young talent and KG and Ray both has used up their prime years without making consistent and serious noise in the playoffs.  We gambled on their age and gas left in the tank.  NOW Lakers git Gasol at his prime, and Shack at his prime, and others.  At this time there are five good teams in the East and three very good teams.  The power is shifting to the East from the West, but LA, Spurs, Dallas, and Jazz are quality teams who can still win it all. 
    Posted by maryngary

I'm not sure I follow your logic.  If the playoffs started today, the East would have 2 teams below .500 making the playoffs...

Miami           30-9                   SA         32      6
    Boston         28-9                   Dal         26     10
    Orlando        25-12                  LA         28     11
    Chicago        25-12                 O City    25     13
    Atlanta         25-14                 Utah      25      13
    NY               22-15                 NO         22     16
    Indiana         15-20                 Den       21      16
    Milwaukee      14-21                Port       20      19

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

In Response to Re: If Stern allows Paul to go to the Lakers for a bag of used balls he should be removed from office! : Well said. I guess you never really left, but your even-handed presence around this board has been missed.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

Thanks.  Haven't left, but been very busy.  Which is good, but just means I'll be posting less frequently.  Good to see you're still around as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoraG1. Show NoraG1's posts

Anyone who thinks that the Gasol trade was fair is ridiculous and on something. At least Boston had to give up a decent big in Big Al to get him. Lakers gave up Kwame Brown? Might as well have been a bag of chips. David Stern has his hands all over this one. He wanted to make sure his fav. team did not lose relevence.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoraG1. Show NoraG1's posts

Why are their Lakers fan here anyway seriously go to a Lakers board. Seriously get a life. C's are not playing LA right now. LOL

Sections
Shortcuts