If the Celtics don't win it all...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

If the Celtics don't win it all...

... who would you want to win the NBA Finals?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: If the Celtics don't win it all...

The Spurs. They were class acts. They never showboated or opened their mouths during their long run. They just went out and won. They would have had a 5th title if it wasn't for a crazy Derek Fisher shot. Yes I know the Pistons beat the Lakers that year but I believe the Spurs would have beaten the Pistons. I love Duncan. I hope they come back and beat the Grizzlies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

We gotta think that the C's are going to win it all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

sorry, don't even want to think about it, right now...Focus, focus...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Do you have anything against the Bulls? They aren't on your list of choices.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

At the rate the Lakers are going you can take them off the list of potential champions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

I wouldn't give a fook!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

If not the Celtics, I'd like the Mavs to win it meaning thats not a prediction but just the team Id like to see win it.

Dirk is a great player that should be in the discussion about the best in the NBA, but rarely is. I title puts him there.

Jason Kid is another. Hes been a superstar in his younger years and has transformed his game and has actually become a good 3 pt shooter.. in the league for 80 years..

Both players made it to the NBA finals... Dirk losing a heart breaker to the HEat (with the help of the refs in at least one game) and Kidd getting hammered by the Spurs. Both play the game without all the animal roars after every made shot ot windmills or dancing or fake picture taking etc, etc, etc...

I like that kind of player as opposed to a player I hate... like a Chris Bosh, that has to scream after every single positive thing he does. Frankly, I just hate the way the guy looks, something about him I cant stand... goes well beyond Lebron or the HEat..

Anyway, if the not Mavs, then the Spurs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

in order of preference:

1. the hawks. come on, how funny would that be?

2. the hornets. then people would finally realise that derrick rose is not the best pg in the league.

3. OKC. for perk. and because KD is a class act.

4. grizzlies. for TA. and for the bizzarefact that z-bo is making highlight reels for assists out of the post.

5. blazers. blatant homerism (an australian, patty mills, is on the roster). and because for this to happen there would have to be an insane amount of brandon roy heroics.

6. mavs. for the reasons karllost outlines above.

7. spurs. for the reasons jaytf25 outlines above.

8. bulls. for thibs.

9. magic. because they're not the heat or the lakers.

10. heat. because they're not the lakers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: If the Celtics don't win it all...:
    [QUOTE]Do you have anything against the Bulls? They aren't on your list of choices.
    Posted by edcap99[/QUOTE]

I noticed the same thing.  Chicago could indeed make it to the finals. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhajra. Show dhajra's posts

Anybody but Miami.  Yes, even the Fakers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]Anybody but Miami.  Yes, even the Fakers.
    Posted by dhajra[/QUOTE]

Why because we are your second round opponent?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

[QUOTE]Anybody but Miami.  Yes, even the Fakers.
    Posted by dhajra[/QUOTE]

If we can't win, I will root for the Miami Heat as they are my hometown team. I would rather vomit blood than root for the Lakers. I hate them more than the Yankees, and I hate the Yankees with a passion.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Do you have anything against the Bulls? They aren't on your list of choices.
    Posted by edcap99[/QUOTE]

[Expletive]~!  I [expletive] knew I'd [expletive] forget somebody...

[Expletive]

In my defense, there were only 10 choices, but I thought I'd give the Lakers fans who populate this poll a choice... I should have left off the Magic or somebody who nobody cares about, like the Mavs or Blazers...

Oh well

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Anybody but the Lakers, but why bring this up now? Too early think in that defeatist way.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Anybody but the Lakers, but why bring this up now? Too early think in that defeatist way.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  Although, I don't want to see Miami win either.   Not sure who I would want to win if they are both in the NBA finals this year or in the future. I would imagine that both teams could be in this situation a few times in future years, (LA and Miami).  I definitely believe that Miami will win the championship soon, but probably not this year.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Either the Heat or the Bulls. ANYBODY but the Lakers. I don't want them tied with us for championships won.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

the celtics will win it all

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If the Celtics don't win it all... : If we can't win, I will root for the Miami Heat as they are my hometown team. I would rather vomit blood than root for the Lakers. I hate them more than the Yankees, and I hate the Yankees with a passion.
    Posted by cshashaty[/QUOTE]

I knew youd see the light............Especially since you are a phins fan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorUpside. Show majorUpside's posts

Anyone but the Lakers

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I'd root for anybody over the lakers or the heat.  If it came down to the lakers and the heat, I'd probably root for the lakers.  That's how much I dislike lebron and his me-first attitude.  I also dislike his game.  I dont' think he's all that skilled so much as he is just strong and gets the benefit of a lot of superstar calls.  I hope he never wins anything.  At least kobe is a truly great player.

I'd be really happy to see OKC in the finals.  They're only 4.5 hours from me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to If the Celtics don't win it all...:
    [QUOTE]... who would you want to win the NBA Finals?
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I DON'T want the Celtics to win it all. It can only be... THE LAKERS!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts