If the Clippers want KG ...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: If the Clippers want KG ...

In response to rameakap's comment:

If they're going to blow it up they might as well go all the way:

Clippers: KG, Pierce, Terry, Wilcox, (moving 30m for 34 million)

Boston: DeAndre Jordan, Big Al, Hayward, Willie Green, Earl Watoson (moving 35 for 31m, getting under the lux tax) 

Utah: Butler, Odom, Bledsoe, Melo, a future 1st rd pick from the Clippers

It would be nice if we could take Odom and move Bass to Utah...

A future of Jordan, Al, Sully, Green, Hayward, Lee, Avery, Rondo and a pick in the teens is pretty solid.

I agree with you !!!

if we really are intent on rebuilding since Rondo & Sully are out, I would consider a trade of both KG & PP but only to the Clippers.

For Jordan, Crawford, Odom, Bledsoe, Butler and a couple of draft choices too.

I could live with it !!! PP's roots are in So.Cal & KG has a home in Cal. But both players deserve to be asked if they would mind be traded...we owe them that !!! For some reason I do not hate the Clippers as I have the Lakers for the 60+ years I've been a Celtic fan.

I live in SF so could enjoy KG & PP when they play the Warriors & also we go to San Diego a few times per year to see family so I'd go to some Clipper-Laker games & root for KG & PP as if they were in Boston.

And terrific too to see these 2 Hall of Famers retire on the same team !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

The only problem with all these scenarios is that Garnett isn't going anywhere... and certainly not for Butler and Bledsoe.  We need ANOTHER Big not exchange bigs.  

Big Al and Sully at starting 4/5 are too small and does not make us competitive.  

A much better idea is trading Pierce for Gasol (although that won't happen either).  

and Bledsoe for Monroe or Drummond is laughable.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Garnett needs to stay others need to be moved.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

i WOULD RATHER see Fab Melo playing along side KG for the rest of the season & let the chips fall where they may !!!

Well. I gotta say I agree again...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

The only problem with all these scenarios is that Garnett isn't going anywhere... and certainly not for Butler and Bledsoe.  We need ANOTHER Big not exchange bigs.  

Big Al and Sully at starting 4/5 are too small and does not make us competitive.  

A much better idea is trading Pierce for Gasol (although that won't happen either).  

and Bledsoe for Monroe or Drummond is laughable.

Well my scenario also had us getting DeAndre Jordan

I looked at it as Big Al for KG, just like a reverse of the '07 deal, then Jordan and Gordon Hayward for Pierce and Terry

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Would you rather trade Rondo, Bass and Terry to Utah for Big Al, Hayward and Mo Williams?

Or maybe flip Williams expiring contract with a pick and/or Melo for a team with a healthier more pure PG than Mo?

Sections
Shortcuts