If the Pistons pull a miracle off tonight could this be the end of the Bloggettyisazero era?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: If the Pistons pull a miracle off tonight could this be the end of the Bloggettyisazero era?

No, he'll be back as soon as we lose again, or they win.  He may already be back.  If Fake Fury is bloggy (as I suspect), then Rico is Fake Fury!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: If the Pistons pull a miracle off tonight could this be the end of the Bloggettyisazero era?

this is why I propose a facebook forum.....eveyone's identity would be known....no "multiple handles"......and I bet 95% of the losers would vacate the forum immediately....what's not to like...?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

like I said.....no one can hide....everyone knows who is posting......of course, this would be a nightmare for the trolls.....like I said....why not..?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am here almost daily so don't worry, except for on weekends where I have a life outside of my computer.

[/QUOTE]

Would that be the No Talent A** Clown Rodeo circuit? Must keep you busy weekends.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.