If we lose tonight they'll be back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

If we lose tonight they'll be back

I feel bad for real fans of there teams when there teams lose, but as far as Chico (Good one by the way Freedom), Fakernation, LAFAKERWOMAN and the rest of the trolls go. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! That's what you get for being troublemakers!!! None of you come here and can have civil conversation unlike RUWorthy and a few others that have class and are Laker Fans and are respected by the board. You guys flash your laker garbage copyright infringement icons and pics and insult us and get a way with it and that's fine. Your all ignored now. I don't give a rats _ _ _ what you have to say.

When you guys finish middle school feel free to come back and have an adult conversation with grown ups.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: If we lose tonight they'll be back

I agree with you about the trolls.  The Celtics really have to win tonight.  If they lose it will be very difficult to have any chance at winning this series. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I believe a win tonight for the Celtics is essential for the team. If they lose I really believe they're done for the season. I can't see them coming back from two games down. It can be done. But it's not a situation a veteran team like Boston would want to find itself in.

At least they have room for improvement. If they had the lead for most of the game and lost in the last minutes that would be troubling for the players. Losing in the manner they did gives scope for improvement in their game.

I just don't like the thought of Miami being 3 wins away from the Conference Final. Not good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: If we lose tonight they'll be back:
    I agree with you about the trolls.  The Celtics really have to win tonight.  If they lose it will be very difficult to have any chance at winning this series. 
    Posted by susan250

I agree..C's have been sooo unpredictable and inconsistent that we just have to wait and see if they show up to play or not.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I just don't like the thought of Miami being 3 wins away from the Conference Final. Not good.

Posted by RUWorthy

tell me about it!! Give me any team to win it all but Miami!! (of course Celtics first) Right now is just a feeling of disgust with these guys and their pretentious/arrogant attitude..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Old Coach, Celtics in 6 or 7,  reffs favor Bulls, Lakers, and Heat.  Hawks and Mavericks overcame and Celtics will also,  NBA would love a Bulls Heat series and a Laker Heat finals.  CELTICS IN 6 OR 7   This team in big games depends on Paul, Kevin, and Ray.  Paul must lead and I think he will.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to If we lose tonight they'll be back:
    I feel bad for real fans of there teams when there teams lose, but as far as Chico (Good one by the way Freedom), Fakernation, LAFAKERWOMAN and the rest of the trolls go. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! That's what you get for being troublemakers!!! None of you come here and can have civil conversation unlike RUWorthy and a few others that have class and are Laker Fans and are respected by the board. You guys flash your laker garbage copyright infringement icons and pics and insult us and get a way with it and that's fine. Your all ignored now. I don't give a rats _ _ _ what you have to say. When you guys finish middle school feel free to come back and have an adult conversation with grown ups.
    Posted by DFURY13

Welcome back DFURY!  Smile

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

There is still more pressure on Miami to win tonight than the Celtics. The whole purpose for the road team is to try and steal one on the road. If the Heat lose, the homecourt advantage is gone and they must win in Boston. When the series comes to Boston the pressure will be on the Celtics to win two.

The fact that they lost a game they deserved to lose is better than being ahead the whole game and losing at the end.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

I believe a win tonight for the Celtics is essential for the team. If they lose I really believe they're done for the season. I can't see them coming back from two games down. It can be done. But it's not a situation a veteran team like Boston would want to find itself in. At least they have room for improvement. If they had the lead for most of the game and lost in the last minutes that would be troubling for the players. Losing in the manner they did gives scope for improvement in their game. I just don't like the thought of Miami being 3 wins away from the Conference Final. Not good.
    Posted by RUWorthy

I am not sure I see tonight is essential because if one is to believe what has been written on this board since the first game of the season is that the Cs are a much better team, they won 3 of 4 during the regular season - why would they not be able to win 4 of 5 in the playoffs?  I think that even it the Cs lose the first three of the series, the Cs are the clear favorites in the series.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

DFURY: Why don't you sign up on Sam's Board also?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics can lose tonight and still win this series.  Never underestimate the heart of a champion.  Of course a win tonight would be much better.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Welcome freedomofspeach13... Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic

Welcome kobeismrnba - just sayin'

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Fury we need an extra guy in Holbrook tomorrow but you need to have another number besides 13. Those refs complain about people having the same one. I'm good to drive to game 3 Saturday. I got your text I will buy a few beers too. Chico thinks we're the same guy LMFAO. Maybe he's martinilover or greenkiller. Remember those winners?
    Posted by freedomofspeech13

I'm pretty sure I recall you admitting you were Dfury months ago. But whatever.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

The Celtics can lose tonight and still win this series.  Never underestimate the heart of a champion.  Of course a win tonight would be much better.  
    Posted by concord27

I believe it is almost impossible for the Celtics to win this series if they don't win tonight.   Unless they suddenly start playing better, they are going to lose tonight. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Oh so I'm not on ignore AGAIN. Bipolar is a very sad illness. Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic

Rico, I can never figure out which of Sybil's personalities is responding.

Just sayin'...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiJere. Show LiJere's posts

This team has SUCKED all year; you all believe they can magically turn it on cuz it's the playoffs.  Not this year, not next year.  They're OLD, WASHED-UP.  There's really no drive or grit to win (you can sense the difference between the 08' team and this years); they're just basically going through the motions. 
    Since when does Rondo take more shots (16) than ALLEN (7), Pierce (11). 
    KG only racking up 6 BOARDS, BBD racking up a mere 2 BOARDS, we're most definitely intimidating, I can see the Heat wilting under such pressure.  I'm patiently waiting for the real, true green Celtics team to show up. 
    In addition, how does a team with a player who averages 11 APG only end up with 18 assists for an entire game?  I can see where we are still being  out rebounded?

Another freaking pathetic performance.  Imagine this team had a full week off, what the hell good did it do?  If they didn't draw the Knicks in the first round, they would already be done for this season.  There is absolutely no motivation, determination or heart to even put up a good battle.  I hope DOC doesn't come back next year, as he has proven over and over how lousy he really is.

The only good thing about these embarrassing performances is, I don't have any $$ money on the Celtics winning another banner. 

What a great pickup SHAQ proved to be.  Where do I sign up and land a job like his?  All talk and no action.  DA ought to be nominated GM (GREAT MORON) of the year!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Funny Qdaddy I think of you and Rico as the same person.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wuzzup. Show wuzzup's posts

What's the difference between a Los Angeles Laker fan and a Boston Celtic fan?

Celtic fans share a trait common to cats and hamsters...They eat their young.

Sections
Shortcuts