IF we win tonight....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

IF we win tonight....

I believe we will win the series with a win tonight.

I find it hard to believe the miami heat will close this series out on our home court in game 6! not with pierce in there...This team wont let that happen on our court.

Then its on to game 7 where its up for grabs...

The pressure will get to bosh and the rest of the heat (except for wade and lebron) and i believe all the others will boil under the pressure...

I really do believe we can win this series if we win tonight

All that being said...

I find it really hard that we win tonight..

All the calls will go miami's way, which they earned considering they have home court advantage and thats what happens when you get it, you get calls...

Lebron knows that he cant let it go to a game 7 and will come to play...
    It will be hard for us to get a win tonight..
    I still think we can if we come to play!

If we do get the win, its our series to lose!
    We can win the series and advance with a win tonight!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: IF we win tonight....

The Rondo injury issue is hanging over the team. The rebounding he can't do and the limitations of a one handed pg is daunting. KG can't be left to rebound alone as he was Monday.  BBD is useless at the moment and JON just can't play the minutes. KG has been entrusted with too much.  Either we shot lights out or it will be lights out for us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I will say that our rebounding limitations have played right into the size limitations the Heat have. If they advance the Heat will be outdone by their lack of size facing the Bulls.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: IF we win tonight....:
    Win or lose I will still watch tonight's game from tip-off until the final buzzer sounds. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

Well, i'll watch it from the pre game show til the final buzzer, so there!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: IF we win tonight....:
    In Response to Re: IF we win tonight.... : agree KG can't be left to rebound alone.....where the heck was JON in the 4th? Why was he on the bench in the 4th? It made no sense. He was not in foul trouble. He could not have been that gassed to sit the entire 4th. He is a great shot blocker and rebounder.  Doc needed him in that game.
    Posted by antiqueman1

Maybe the rebounding problem has something to do with the other team - there is another team on the floor, right?  Anthony, Bosh, LeBron, Wade may have something to do with rebounding, like, they are better rebounders and much much much much much more athletic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Game 4 they missed so many shots. Open shots too. And the turnovers and bad passes were inexcusable. Pierce getting that lousy, late, offensive charge vs LeBron was sickening. LeBron's feet weren't planted. Celts won't get the calls, that's already proven in this series. Celts need to shoot 70% the rest of the way to win this series with Rondo questionable. It's looking pretty grim boys... But with that said, it ain't over yet. GO CELTICS!!!

Sections
Shortcuts