If you could only pick one to go......who would it be? Ainge or Doc?...and why? who would you replace with?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

If you could only pick one to go......who would it be? Ainge or Doc?...and why? who would you replace with?

thoughts?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: If you could only pick one to go......who would it be? Ainge or Doc?...and why? who would you replace with?

Talk about a cant lose choice.. but If I had to chose one, im definitely dumping Doc ..  Hes alot like Rondo...addition by subtraction

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: If you could only pick one to go......who would it be? Ainge or Doc?...and why? who would you replace with?

I'll play along, only because I think Doc is going to leave if both KG and PP leave.  DA is not going anywhere.....I do NOT like Brian Shaw - he stiffed us as a player, and has zero head coaching experience.  I like Sloan, but he may be long gone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

I'd pick YOU! Dumas

Danny and Doc brought us a championship. Remember that? Remember the two other ones that Mr. Facist Stern erased from our history?

Doc is one of the greatest coaches ever. EVER. Anyone who thinks that there is a line of around the block of guys who can do a better job is NUTS. Danny is not the best GM ever, admittantly, but a guy who brought KG and RA to an ice cold Boston? Discovered Rondo? Picked Al Jefferson, Tony Allen, Avery Bradley, Jared Sullinger, ... all good picks. Danny is not our problem.

Our problem is that danny's replacement (and the guy who really found R9R) just jumped ship and took a real GM job with the Suns.

OIC, now Doc is making shots for the players.. What a tool you must be.

You must be really ignorant and naive to state flatly that Doc is one of the greatest coaches ever... thats almost laughable if it wasnt so sad..

with that you have zero credibility and exposed yourself for the dumbbell you certainly are.

btw what does admittantly mean?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Neither.  I'm satisfied with both.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

I'd pick YOU! Dumas

Danny and Doc brought us a championship. Remember that? Remember the two other ones that Mr. Facist Stern erased from our history?

Doc is one of the greatest coaches ever. EVER. Anyone who thinks that there is a line of around the block of guys who can do a better job is NUTS. Danny is not the best GM ever, admittantly, but a guy who brought KG and RA to an ice cold Boston? Discovered Rondo? Picked Al Jefferson, Tony Allen, Avery Bradley, Jared Sullinger, ... all good picks. Danny is not our problem.

Our problem is that danny's replacement (and the guy who really found R9R) just jumped ship and took a real GM job with the Suns.

One of the greatest coaches is stretching it a bit don't you think. Doc was a good fit for the Cs. He, Ainge and the big 3 brought Boston another championship. But if he was as great as you say, he would have won at least 1 if not 2 more with the talent he had.

I would vote Doc. Nothing against him personally, I just think he is burnt out in Boston. And he does not trust players. He ignores rebounding. Let the Ray/Rondo fued go on. He does not build the bench by playing them. He is not great at old players minutes management. And he does not come down on Rondo enough. Therefore, Doc.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I'd pick YOU! Dumas

I'm with you, buddy, on Doc, but not on Danny.  Doc is one of the great coaches in the league.  He's also one of the unluckiest coaches as he should have 3 championships but for injuries that are worse than other teams.  Everyone has one or two major injuries, but Doc has dealt with a MAJOR one and more every year!  Through all of that, he brought us to the NBA finals, the Eastern Conf Finals and semi-finals every year but one with this team.

Doc won't stay without Danny so its an unreasonable question, but if I dumped one, it would be Danny for his truly dumb asz moves!  Every year, he fails us and has made 3 dumb moves to every 1 good move.  Not a good ratio.  Doc can only do so much when your players change every year, change mid-year, can't shoot, and refuse to learn to play D.  

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts