If you think this is bad (Detroit winning)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: If you think this is bad (Detroit winning)

In Response to Re: If you think this is bad (Detroit winning):
    I believe they have won 4 games against teams above 500... two against Orlando when they were in their funk, once against Indy, and once against the Bulls who were without Rose..... the grizzlies' loss to the celtics dropped memphis' record to .500. as such, i'm going to go ahead and add another Cs win against above .500 clubs if that's okay. also, celtic / rondo performance often has a tendency to uptick after dudder relieves himself here. so we got that going for us. i'm stoked. go celtics.
    Posted by BaileyPowe

Maybe they can call ahead to Detroit and have them sit Monroe, call Dallas and have them sit Dirk, and then call OKC and have them sit Westbrook or Durant... that will extend the streak of keeping their heads above water by playing teams that the team is overrated and the expectations keep going up....

So when they lose in the first round I look forward to reading how they were the best team in the east even though they are not even close to being a contender.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Dudder you are a troll of the highest magnitude.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Dudder you are a troll of the highest magnitude.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Accurate, correct, smart, and always right.... hhhmmmmm....  trollll.....  never saw any of those words in the definition of troll.....

But have it your way....... and ummmm... be just WRONG all the time.. I am cool with that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Yea all those PG's better than Rondo you use to name on a regular basis.  The Acie Laws, DJ Augustine, etc.   You know all those players that would keep Rondo out of any all star game.   Man you missed the boat on a lot of players haven't you?  You let out how arrogant you are.  Might want to put that one in there as well

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Accurate, correct, smart, and always right....

redundant. you forgot redundant.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Accurate, correct, smart, and always right.... redundant. you forgot redundant.
    Posted by BaileyPowe

Redundant and correct is much better than having being incorrect and having people finally coming around to reality after 5 years of explaining it to them.....

2 plus 2 is four....NO IT ISN'T AND I HAVE THE PO OP IN MY DIAPERS TO PROVE IT.....

2 plus 2 is four....NO IT ISN'T AND I HAVE THE PO OP IN MY DIAPERS TO PROVE IT.....

Bailey Powe.... 2 plus 2 is 4, it is ok, take a warm bath and just accept it.....  defiance coupled with ignorance is an extremely bad combination.....  Rondo is not good, he is a byproduct of whom he plays with and there are many better point guards, only in Boston do we say "pass first" is something other than incomplete....  in other cities we say "pass first" is incomplete and ummmm... not elite.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

you lost me w/ the pass first biz, dudder.

it's all about entertainment for me. i'm not ignorant of rondo's or the celtics' shortcomings. i take the celtic team given to me every year and do the best i can to wring out maximum entertainment. that's how i roll. when the little pr*ck is on there's no player anywhere that's more fun to watch. i hope they'll put together a running team around rondo, but if danny wants to trade him for proper value, then that's groovy with me, too. but i will not let this team make me miserable, as some here would appear to have.

Sections
Shortcuts