If you were Doc Rivers, WHAT WOULD YOU DO, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

If you were Doc Rivers, WHAT WOULD YOU DO, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

With Krstic playing so well, grabbing boards, scoring, consistently and playing exceptional defense and on top of all, doesn't commit wreckless fouls or gets into foul trouble, would you gamble with Shaq for a big body Defense and less offense.

Going to be very interesting to see how he shuffles that rotation based on the outcome of games within 5 minutes.

The way Krstic has been playing, that would be a minimal loss to have sit for long periods of time during the first stretch of 5-8 minutes. but then again, Big Shaq can still throw down some points if he goes to work down low

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: If you were Doc Rivers, WHAT WOULD YOU DO, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Shaq can score and prob will if he plays with the starters.

Kristic will wind up getting as much time, maybe even more depending...

Id keep Shaq starting if he ever comes back... and Kristic will get plenty of time with the starters as well cause Shaq is still prob a 20 -25 min player tops.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

That is a tough one. I would probably start Shaq when he comes back, but that's why Doc gets paid the big bucks!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

SHAQ could be a beast with the 2nd unit with Delonte or Arroyo feeding him the ball.  The game will be more half court and he can bang around the 2nd string center and get the team in early foul trouble.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Shaq will play early and krytic will play with 2nd unit. I see Krystic in with starters late in games because he can hit freethrows.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

I would say start Kristic and have a second line of West, Arroyo, Green, Davis, and Shaq. the thing is you want Kristic in the game late, he's a good shooter and makes his free-throws. I expect Doc will come up with a good game-plan to utilize both of them effectively. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: If you were Doc Rivers, WHAT WOULD YOU DO, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If you were Doc Rivers, WHAT WOULD YOU DO, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? : Eggzactly! Danny had the confidence to trade Perk cause Shaq was playing so well with the starters ... Kristic won't change that, he'll work in tandem with Shaq and the 2nd unit just as you said and JO will be their backup.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Did you intentionally leave BBD out of the equation? Don't forget BBD is always out there with the Big 3 and Rondo in crunch time. Since the season started Doc always went that lineup. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Celtics needs psychological advantage by putting Shaq ahead of Krstic.
    Shaq will do nothing except foul somebody -- he's too rusty, out of timing & who knows about his weight --- but his big body is there for intimidation.

Chicago-Miami-Lakers are not afraid of Krstic --- that's a big disadvantage by the Celtics. USE JO after Krstic.

Celtics needs to insert Shaq and JO ------ NOW! NOW! NOW!
    There is no time left to synchro their mind and timing.

Rondo still in MOODY BLUEs -- he is not hurting like other suggested.
    If he can run - jump - twist & dribble sideways there is no reason for him to
        use "hurting" as a scapegoat.

If there is an indication or proof that he was using his mood to hurt the team,
         I will start bad mouthing but until then, I'm just guessing.
    The truth will comes out!!!!!YellYellYell

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Krstic defended so well against the Pacers, he really looked good, I would say that if he continues to play well then he should get big minutes, unless he shows that he can not defend certain players, then you would be forced to use Glen and Shack.  Remember even if Kristic has some weaknessess he also exposed the weakness of others by his all around good play, the guy appears to be a keeper.