If you were the Cavs...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: If you were the Cavs...

Great post! The only issue I have with Varejao is his durability. He has only played in 56-games the past 2-seasons! Is it the begining of the end for this 8-year pro?

Bass is strong, always in shape, and durable!

On the other side of the coin, Varejao is definately a better rebounder. Per 36-minutes he out rebounds Bass 13.2 to 7.0!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In Response to Re: If you were the Cavs...:
    In Response to If you were the Cavs... : Cleveland would never make this trade. Boston gave Bass and Lee too many years and too much money. Bass and Lee have common skills that can be replicated by many players in the league.
    Posted by TommyRules

I disagree, you can not replicate heart!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TyiUjqP8cM

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: If you were the Cavs...:
    Great post! The only issue I have with Varejao is his durability. He has only played in 56-games the past 2-seasons! Is it the begining of the end for this 8-year pro? Bass is strong, always in shape, and durable! On the other side of the coin, Varejao is definately a better rebounder. Per 36-minutes he out rebounds Bass 13.2 to 7.0!
    Posted by BCSP

13.2 rebounds sounds real nice... I can't remember the last time someone in Boston got 13.2 rebounds... Parish? McHale? Bird?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedCoach. Show RedCoach's posts

Varejao is a role player.  He's not even an All-Star.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

Verejao has no offensive game and is not very strong he gets bulled around the basket. Has no leaping ability to speak of and is not a strong finisher.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

I assumed, and would stand corrected, that the original post explained why AV wouldn't become a Celtics player any time soon. It then appeared that some people took it as how it could happen via trades (originally debunked because of the imbalance of such a trade - what would CLE get and why would they do it). But, maybe I read something that wasn't there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

Need is how you determine between Bass and AV.  Bass if you need a shooter/scorer,  AV if you need rebounding and Defense.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I have talked about Varajeo for a long time.  If we get him for Bass and a package the team will be complete. The rebounding issue is more of a problem than ever unless Melo is the surprise of the league.  

To say Varajeo can't score or will get pushed around as some have said on this thread can't even be addressed it is so untrue. The guy is going to be 31 and the Cavs don't need him, we do.  KG needs him more than anyone.  Sullinger may rebound but he will rebound far better with an animal like Varajeo in there with him.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I see your point but I think this trade will get down unless someone wants him more. We may have to wait until after the new year.  We will see.

Sections
Shortcuts