I'll take the win, but I'm not satisfied. We need to step on the throat when we have that kind of talent edge.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

Re: I'll take the win, but I'm not satisfied. We need to step on the throat when we have that kind of talent edge.

how can we step on anyones thoat if we keep giving them layup after layup,its got to stop.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: I'll take the win, but I'm not satisfied. We need to step on the throat when we have that kind of talent edge.

I can't believe how badly people are freaking out this early in the season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can't believe how badly people are freaking out this early in the season.

[/QUOTE]

we have multiple new players this is going to take time mesh.  Easy does it and fans need to get off the ledge.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Excellent defensive rotations in the first quarter.  If we do that for 4 quarters we will beat most teams by double digits and seriously compete against everyone except the best transition offenses.

Pierce with the clutch trey.  KG to the rescue goading Seraphin into tossing the rock into the back court.  And how about Rondo's lay-in on the up-for-grabs ball after the bothered shot?  Circus shot man, circus shot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In the end the Celts won with defense. After Pierce made that 3 to give the Celts a 1 point lead, the Wiz never scored again. 

It may have been an ugly game, but the Celts only allowed the Wiz to score 86 points and as great as the Wiz look at times, they only shot 43.6% from the field.

[/QUOTE]

i cant count how many times the Celtics have won like this in the past 5 years. it was ugly but they won with defense. could it have been easier? The Celtics have a lot of new faces and it's going to take awhile to get into a groove. nobody is playing great right now. the Heat are a sieve on defense and relying on bosh to score 40 to win.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Let's wait until January and see where they are. 

November and december in the NBA are (almost) meaningless.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let's wait until January and see where they are. 

November and december in the NBA are (almost) meaningless.

[/QUOTE]
    This is true unless you lose many of these games and fall in the standings.  You still want to remain somewhat competitive to have a chance of ending up in playoff contention. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to bigbostonceltics's comment:
    [QUOTE]

how can we step on anyones thoat if we keep giving them layup after layup,its got to stop.

[/QUOTE]

That is what I am saying BBC. I am not saying we have to murder guys but the running down the lane stuff has to come to an end. Wade and James would think twice about coming into the lane if they had to pick themselves up a few times. I think the rule of thumb in the NBA is teams always have to change their style to last years Champs and that ain't the case. Give me some 80's Ball again!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bigbostonceltics's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is what I am saying BBC. I am not saying we have to murder guys but the running down the lane stuff has to come to an end. Wade and James would think twice about coming into the lane if they had to pick themselves up a few times. I think the rule of thumb in the NBA is teams always have to change their style to last years Champs and that ain't the case. Give me some 80's Ball again!

[/QUOTE]

I agree who is going to knock Wade and Lebron down when they drive the lane though?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

The Celtics started 0-3 last year. They'll be fine.