I'm back!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: I'm back!!!!!!

You were never any good to begin with....you are a liar and a welcher who NEVER honored his bet!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Yes I did - you are a liar, a fraud and a welcher!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Is it Oct 8?

Did you tell Duke you were going to "honor the bet I made with RedRuss?"

Did you say, "I am a man of my word, and my words are awesome?"

That's three lies right there - and you are still a welcher - as for you "basketball" comment - I shall never discuss basketball with you again, you are a liar , a fraud and a welcher!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nice to see you all again. It has been a fun couple of weeks. I would have fully honored my bet with Red-Russ but he could not stop accusing another poster of being me and I had to intervene to once again show him/her that he was wrong, as usual. I know that I was missed greatly, but don't worry, I am back and better as ever.

[/QUOTE]

In other words you were "flushed" out?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Maybe Bloggety and Fierce are one and the same . They both did not honor bets for the same reason

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe Bloggety and Fierce are one and the same . They both did not honor bets for the same reason

[/QUOTE]

No, I'm not mployee8 and Fierce would never diss ME like that!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you would not have brought me up in your conversations than I would have honored our wager. You have only yourself to blame for me returning earlier than expected.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong, I never "expected " you  to honor the bet......you're a welcher.  And even if you're NOT Fake Fury, so what......HE's never denied it!!

You are a total fraud, and jerk as well as a welcher.  I doubt many Celtics fans will give you the time of day...............why don't you go and make YET another (L)user name!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

no excuses.....

Fierce made it a week before returning early. Bloop almost two.

Bloop has now earned by my calculations nearly twice as much respect as Fierce.

Two times zero is ......

Pud

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

I am almost positive that I garner as much as respect, if not more than you do on this board. Also, it a fact that you have been thinking of me quite often since I have been gone thus throwing my name out numerous times. Thanks for your respect, kiddo.  

[/QUOTE]

You ARE Fake Fury........you have ZERO respect on this board....you don't even discuss basketball...............anything else I can help you with WELCHER????

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you would not have brought me up in your conversations than I would have honored our wager. You have only yourself to blame for me returning earlier than expected.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong, I never "expected " you  to honor the bet......you're a welcher.  And even if you're NOT Fake Fury, so what......HE's never denied it!!

You are a total fraud, and jerk as well as a welcher.  I doubt many Celtics fans will give you the time of day...............why don't you go and make YET another (L)user name!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha .... Sure he'd never diss you like that ... So that's why you failed to call him out when he broke his bet? Suck a freshly laid egg hypocrite!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You were never any good to begin with....you are a liar and a welcher who NEVER honored his bet!!

[/QUOTE]

No he didn't say a damn thing! And since Mr October set the precedent you have every right to behave in the same manner despite the fact that I think you suck but you are in good company.

Do you say the same thing about Fiercest34?  LMAO!!!

BTW, I am still waiting on your proof that I and dfurypos are the same poster. Did you really have to accuse him of being me? Why was I on your mind anyways? That is scary and disgusting. As always, thanks for playing.

[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Weird sh*t going on here...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha .... Sure he'd never diss you like that ... So that's why you failed to call him out when he broke his bet? Suck a freshly laid egg hypocrite!

[/QUOTE]

I DID call him out when he didn't honor his bet..................just like I did with you!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

And the Miami Heat lost the 2010 NBA Finals, according to you!!!!

See, we ALL do it once in a while!