Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!!

Celtics had a good season!! Congrats!!! But this team is no longer championship material.  Quotes from a Yahoo article by Adrian Wojnarowki on the Celtics

"This could be the end of Rivers as coach, The end of the Celtics' championship window, the end of this great run".

"They planned an Eastern conference coup, the complete and utter destruction of the Boston Celtics".

My favorite!
    "they're coming to Boston this weekend, and thy're coming for the Celtics heart  now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!!

In Response to Re: Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!!:
    [QUOTE]Moderators?...Are you there?  Do you even care that trash gets published on your chat boards?  Wake the f u * k up, please...
    Posted by jallen5799[/QUOTE]

Agree with you about the moderators.  I don't think that anyone ever reviews what gets posted.  I have been told that some posters have been banned, but it probably doesn't happen very often. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhajra. Show dhajra's posts

In Response to Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!!:
    [QUOTE]Celtics had a good season!! Congrats!!! But this team is no longer championship material.  Quotes from a Yahoo article by Adrian Wojnarowki on the Celtics "This could be the end of Rivers as coach, The end of the Celtics' championship window, the end of this great run". "They planned an Eastern conference coup, the complete and utter destruction of the Boston Celtics". My favorite! "they're coming to Boston this weekend, and thy're coming for the Celtics heart  now.
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN[/QUOTE]

Why will you miss us in the finals?  Do you not plan to be there?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

The Lakers and Mavs are evenly matched but neither is better than Memphis or OKC. The only way LALAKERSMAN (or the Lakers) will be at the finals is if he buys tickets to attend.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]The Lakers and Mavs are evenly matched but neither is better than Memphis or OKC. The only way LALAKERSMAN (or the Lakers) will be at the finals is if he buys tickets to attend.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about another team making it to the finals.  I still believe that the Lakers will, but it is possible that Oklahoma City or Memphis could win the Western Conference finals.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

Well folks im not saying its over so dont start crying and thowing a temper tantrum!!!! Sheeesh! But from where I'm standing you are getting beat by two players! The Heat are a jump shooting team! Kobe on Wade would be doing a better job! And Artest would not be able to stop Lebron but he would slow him down!! PunkPierce and Allen are getting killed out there

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Major problem with lakers fans - see...YOU have nothing to do it with it...YOU won't be there in person because you can't afford it and it's past your bedtime.  YOU will not miss anything in the Finals, because IF your team makes it, I'm sure they won't even mention YOU as the reason they made it!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

We're just tired of going every year, that's all. But the parades are free every year. I love parades. Living is LA, people to see, things to do, parades to attend. It's not easy being a Lakers fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!! : This from the same whiner and drama queen that needs to post that he is retiring from posting!! Then retire already Hedley!!! Or go better yet go back to Boston!!!!

Reading has always been a problem for you - AFTER the Celtics season is over - not until........IF you are not banned by then, it will be a miracle

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!! : Reading has always been a problem for you - AFTER the Celtics season is over - not until........IF you are not banned by then, it will be a miracle
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Banned for what reason? Freedom of speech!!  Headley do us both a favor and stop being a baby and take ur 2-0 whiping like a man!!  Angelenos dont cry!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

And by the way you team lacks an inside game an a defensive stopper on defense!!  Headley question for you.  Where do Celtic fans go watch the game in L.A.?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Felger & Mazz: Miami Heat Have Big Flaws To Overcome
    He also said this earlier...Adrian Wojnarowki

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

[QUOTE]Celtics had a good season!! Congrats!!! But this team is no longer championship material.  Quotes from a Yahoo article by Adrian Wojnarowki on the Celtics "This could be the end of Rivers as coach, The end of the Celtics' championship window, the end of this great run". "They planned an Eastern conference coup, the complete and utter destruction of the Boston Celtics". My favorite! "they're coming to Boston this weekend, and thy're coming for the Celtics heart  now.

Nonsense.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!! : Banned for what reason? Freedom of speech!!  Headley do us both a favor and stop being a baby and take ur 2-0 whiping like a man!!  Angelenos dont cry!!!

Let's see if I get this - YOU want ME to take my whipping (2 p's btw) like a man......you mean like you and all your lakerhole buddies did in 2008?

Check!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

boy you look all kinds of stupid right now

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Gonna miss in the Finals?!!! hahahahha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]And by the way you team lacks an inside game an a defensive stopper on defense!!  Headley question for you.  Where do Celtic fans go watch the game in L.A.?

I go to local bars in the North San Fernando Valley, you are welcome to join!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

First: 5/1/2011
    Last: 5/4/2011
    Celtics had a good season!! Congrats!!! But this team is no longer championship material. 
      OH WELL!!
    Have you checked the Laker score, stupid...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

NO trolls all weekend!

Sections
Shortcuts