Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Re: Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!!

RUWorthy is the only one with the stones (ovaries?) to show up after the Laker loss. Both the C's and Lakers need to get it going so we can have a rematch!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Banned for what reason? Freedom of speech!!"

Banned for - being a jerk and a punk and a Lakers troll in a Celts forum. 

You seem to have a big misunderstanding about freedom of speech. You can say what you like walking down the street but otherwise, you are subject to the rules of the forums you participate in. 

The moderators here seem to allow your presence (or may lack the technology to enforce keeping a determined troll off the boards). But there is a great argument for keeping you out of this forum with your useless contributions. You can post in a Laker forum to your heart's content. 

p.s. your team is in trouble.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!!:
    In Response to Re: Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!! : Not sure if you should be quoting Shaq here; at least Kobe is playing.
    Posted by basketbert

LOL! Very true, good point!  Not only that, Kobe is still playing at a very high level.

With that said, as much as I wanted another Lakers vs Celtics championship series, unfortunately neither team willbe there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

RUWorthy is the only one with the stones (ovaries?) to show up after the Laker loss. Both the C's and Lakers need to get it going so we can have a rematch!
    Posted by mbrann

RUWorthy is different. He/She never talked cr*p like the other Laker fans that come out on here. I am still not sold that she really is a woman. I remember the James Worthy picture that she was using. She's cool. I hope that I did not offend her. I just think that what the Lakers are going through right now is good humble pie for the laker fans that do come out here with their trash.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

i just want to keep this post going so when the trolls have the courage to visit, they will see it still here,,and go back to hide....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

i just want to keep this post going so when the trolls have the courage to visit, they will see it still here,,and go back to hide....
    Posted by Ortiz123

Unless the Lakers miraculously take control of their series they won't be back. 

But just in case. let's keep it going. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I think we are going to miss each other in the Finals.
    Posted by Kirk6

I hope not. Its a longshot for both teams now, but I'm really not interested in Atlanta vs. Memphis.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!! : RUWorthy is different. He/She never talked cr*p like the other Laker fans that come out on here. I am still not sold that she really is a woman. I remember the James Worthy picture that she was using. She's cool. I hope that I did not offend her. I just think that what the Lakers are going through right now is good humble pie for the laker fans that do come out here with their trash.
    Posted by guyfromtex

I agree - SHE is a class act all the way!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tony46. Show Tony46's posts

In Response to Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!!:
    Celtics had a good season!! Congrats!!! But this team is no longer championship material.  Quotes from a Yahoo article by Adrian Wojnarowki on the Celtics "This could be the end of Rivers as coach, The end of the Celtics' championship window, the end of this great run". "They planned an Eastern conference coup, the complete and utter destruction of the Boston Celtics". My favorite! "they're coming to Boston this weekend, and thy're coming for the Celtics heart  now.
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tony46. Show Tony46's posts

Wake up Charlie, last I looked the Lakers were in the same boat.

There will be NO 3peat!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I heard Phil is starting Bill's kid and not Barnes............get it to Dirk!!  Wondering if Artest was a bully in HS!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!! : RUWorthy is different. He/She never talked cr*p like the other Laker fans that come out on here. I am still not sold that she really is a woman. I remember the James Worthy picture that she was using. She's cool. I hope that I did not offend her. I just think that what the Lakers are going through right now is good humble pie for the laker fans that do come out here with their trash.
    Posted by guyfromtex

Thanks Mr Eastwood.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Oh, she is truly a woman....believe me.....and one smart cookie as well!!!!! ....this gal knows her stuff and ranks among the classiest posters from fans of the Lake Show!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Posted by mbrann

I hope both teams get it going, would be major comebacks if we do. Only thing in our favour is that we should have really won game one. But we whittled away a great lead. And now Dallas has all the momentum.

From Bostons side I can only see that there is lots of improvement left. But can they improve in time.

Winning four from the next five games will be hard now for both our teams. Not impossible but gee it's hard to see it happening.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

class,, looks,and brains,good combination!!!Very  raire amongs lakers fans..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Quotes from a Yahoo article by Adrian Wojnarowki on the Celtics "This could be the end of Rivers as coach,
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN

I don't follow the Celtics unless they are playing the Lakers or the Heat so bare with me here.

I like Rivers as a coach, thought he was a tough as nails player too.  Is the article by Wonjnarowski true, could this be the End of Rivers as the Celtics coach?  I sure hope not, I like what I have seen in him as a coach.  Being a Laker fan, he scare me to death playing against him.  I really hope he turns this series around, no way do I want the Heat in the Championship but it's not looking good.

I really want a Lakers vs Celtics final!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!!

WE ARE GOING TO MISS YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

oh this keeps getting better and better by the second.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

How 'bout a Texas Sweep of the Lakers!

www.cracked.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/350250m_lg.jpg" alt="" />

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Celtics had a good season!! Congrats!!! But this team is no longer championship material.  Quotes from a Yahoo article by Adrian Wojnarowki on the Celtics "This could be the end of Rivers as coach, The end of the Celtics' championship window, the end of this great run". "They planned an Eastern conference coup, the complete and utter destruction of the Boston Celtics". My favorite! "they're coming to Boston this weekend, and thy're coming for the Celtics heart  now.
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN

hold on 1 second. wait for ittttt.............

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

boy u look all types of stupid right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Stomp Stomp deep in the heart

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

It's over for phil and the triangle---got killed tonight by the mav'nots with their free throws and 3-balls.  Expect Jackson to take a year off and return to the NBA as the Knicks coach in 2013

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Im going to miss you in the finals!!! But... oh well!!! : hold on 1 second. wait for ittttt............. hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah boy u look all types of stupid right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by btownteamsrking

Awesome! Awesome post! hahaha. I could care less about the Lakers either way but these Laker trolls make this butt-whooping very enjoyable. They deserve to have this humiliation rubbed in their faces.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Hey LALAKERSMAN, my dog "Dirk" just cr*pped all over a Laker rug that I put outside for him. Ironic isn't it?! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sections
Shortcuts