I'm loving Jeff Green aggression right now!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I'm loving Jeff Green aggression right now!

You can DO IT JEFFREY! (Think Adam Sandler)

That Nick Anderson style. Attack the rim relentlessy and you find yousrself with open jumpers because the scouting report says " Don't crowd him/ wants to drive".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: I'm loving Jeff Green aggression right now!

DO NOT TRADE JEFF GREEN. He's on the verge of blowing up. Now Doc just needs to start drawing up the same plays for Green that he draws up for PP.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Taking it to the hole has been great... but I particularly liked the corner 3 he hit in the 1st OT against Denver at crunch time... and his swagger afterwards. 

His D on LBJ recently was off the charts.

The kid does have his moments for sure.

Sure would be nice to have something HUGE to show for the Perk trade since we still have that void in the middle.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

The great attacking and improving Green was 2 of 8 from field last night. The horrible shooting PP was 2 of 12. If you look at the other numerber like board and assis this lokslike double standard. If this was a great game by Green we are doomed after KG and PP are gone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Green needs time..and playing time..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Green needs time..and playing time..

but he also is coming off a heart ailment.....they are probably being very careful this year with playing time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Every night is not a gem statistically, but can be a gem in effort. Jeff is visibly delivering the effort and I applaud him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Green has significantly improved and I was hoping for that.  I mean, he started out the season struggling but I'm glad he's turned it around.

However, he still, at times, seems lost and confused.  Last night on several occasions Doc lashed into him - once for the 5 second inbounds call.

Honestly with that much talent, I think he still sells himself short.  The next time Green goes to his left will be his first.  Imagine how unstoppable he'd be if he ever could go left as aggressively as he goes to his right?

That is something Doc needs to instill in him to work on in the offseason.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Petey he has to improve his go left spin back right ball handling. But he can!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Time to rest KG and PP  once in a while. Sit them out every now and again.