I'm not the only one calling Lebron King Nothing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I'm not the only one calling Lebron King Nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VanB0stACaM

The way the heat are playing now he wont win this year either lol.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: I'm not the only one calling Lebron King Nothing

In Response to I'm not the only one calling Lebron King Nothing:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VanB0stACaM The way the heat are playing now he wont win this year either lol.
    Posted by DFURY13

Great video.  Thanks for posting it.  I will never like LeBron, but still think the Heat have a good chance of making it to the finals this year.  Although, they have been very inconsistent lately, I still think the playoffs will be different for the Heat.  Although, I would be very happy to see them lose and not make it to the NBA finals this year. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    I think it's an insult to compare Lebron to MJ.
    Also, as far as I could see this video was made in 2 yesr ago - it's still true.

AK

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: I'm not the only one calling Lebron King Nothing:
    Hi, I think it's an insult to compare Lebron to MJ. Also, as far as I could see this video was made in 2 yesr ago - it's still true. AK
    Posted by sinus007

We may be waiting a while for another NBA player to have the skills of Michael Jordan.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

The heat are coasting to the playoffs because they essentially have the 2 seed locked up and don't need home court to beat the bulls, again. I personally think the heat take no more than 6 games in taking any team out on their way to the finals victory

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: I'm not the only one calling Lebron King Nothing:
    The heat are coasting to the playoffs because they essentially have the 2 seed locked up and don't need home court to beat the bulls, again. I personally think the heat take no more than 6 games in taking any team out on their way to the finals victory
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

So, basically same as you "predicted" last year?

Then you disappeared after they lost!!

Sections
Shortcuts