I'm starting to trust the late game corner 3 from Jeff is money

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I'm starting to trust the late game corner 3 from Jeff is money

Pretty good feeling

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: I'm starting to trust the late game corner 3 from Jeff is money

confidence is flowing rite now. Idk any way that Doc CANT start Green next season. Very good young core to start building with.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

confidence is flowing rite now. Idk any way that Doc CANT start Green next season. Very good young core to start building with.

Green will start next season.

Hopefully Doc will also start Green from here on out.

move Bass to the bench? id agree, defensively in the playoffs that works better. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Rondo will have to adjust, Green is too good a player, he needs the ball more. If he can do that we'll  have a nice one-two punch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:

Rondo will have to adjust, Green is too good a player, he needs the ball more. If he can do that we'll  have a nice one-two punch.

absolutely. If Rondo can (im positive he can) adjust to the new style of play installed, we can be very good, he is perfect for it. Him, AB, JG, Sully cleaning things up? Not many teams can claim that good of a core when starting a "rebuild".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

absolutely. If Rondo can (im positive he can) adjust to the new style of play installed, we can be very good, he is perfect for it. Him, AB, JG, Sully cleaning things up? Not many teams can claim that good of a core when starting a "rebuild".

+1

He is really still getting into the flow after a full year off.  He will become more and more consistant and that will take defensive pressure off PP if he is back.

RR will play in any system Doc puts him in and be very effective.

Great young core to build around!!  But missing that big on the boards.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

+1

He is really still getting into the flow after a full year off.  He will become more and more consistant and that will take defensive pressure off PP if he is back.

That kid Monroe on the Pistons would solve that problem.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to red2004sox's comment:

+1

That kid Monroe on the Pistons would solve that problem.

Couple of Georgetown Hoyas on the squad!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

A. Sherrod Blakely @SherrodbCSN 10m

#Celticstalk: When KG comes back, #Celtics Doc Rivers would not rule out a starting lineup that kept Jeff Green in w/Pierce and KG.

Expand 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Green has really shown me something. Never thought I would say that. 

If he plays well in the playoffs a full apology will be in order. But he's raised his game in some really important games of late...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

For many games now Jeff "The Menacing" Green has proven: If he is hot he is iron red hot, but if he is cold he is as cold as an ice.....

He is now consistently sinking a corner three and also a consistent shot blocker....

Keep it clean and GREEN!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Uncle Jeff has a long way to go before becomes an All-Star. But he's on right track. He just needs to be more consistent.

And it's looking like Ainge is a genius for getting uncle Jeff for Perk.

Ainge was right.  Green could be a key in the future. His jump shot is really accurate.  He takes some of Paul's shots in the coming years he should be a plus 20 scorer.  Anything can happen though.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Uncle Jeff has a long way to go before becomes an All-Star. But he's on right track. He just needs to be more consistent.

Ainge was right.  Green could be a key in the future. His jump shot is really accurate.  He takes some of Paul's shots in the coming years he should be a plus 20 scorer.  Anything can happen though.

If Ainge was thinking future by trading Perk for Green, that means Ainge didn't believe the Celts could win a championship in 2011.

I am not sure that is true but it is a reasonable assumption.  I remember 2011 and we were a good team when Perkins was traded.  I think Ainge thought Green would be the player he is now then and provide scoring.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

If Ainge was thinking future by trading Perk for Green, that means Ainge didn't believe the Celts could win a championship in 2011.

I am not sure that is true but it is a reasonable assumption.  I remember 2011 and we were a good team when Perkins was traded.  I think Ainge thought Green would be the player he is now then and provide scoring.

They were counting on Shaq at time.  We were dominant with him. Perk hadn't even played much I don't think.  The trade is beginning to look rather one sided.