I'm wetting my shorts....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

I'm wetting my shorts....

...just thinking about the Celtcs loss tonight against Memphis.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

Re: I'm wetting my shorts....

In response to FURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i thought it was from Kobe calling out the team as being old as sh!t after losing to Philly at home.

[/QUOTE]

hahahah! I thought the same thing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Relax, guys, he's just being "civil" to everyone on the board.  Of course, he was NO WHERE to be found last night as the Bynum-less 76'ers beat the lakers.  Another great game for Mr. Bryant, and another post-game meltdown.  Did he say age was an issue when they traded for Steve Nash?  I thought he was all in for that move.  Ah, well, just another day in laker land!!

Wonder if avenger will appear after the Clips dismantle their JV team this Friday.

Glad he is so obsessed with the Celtics - we stink, and he is still concerned.  Thanks, avenger!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

It's funny seeing these Laker trolls come on this forum with their team under 500. I'd be wetting my shorts when the Celtics beat them on Feb 7th. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Hedley, you are correct. We Celtics fans know our team is bad and aren't dillusional about us winning the championship like the Laker trolls do. All I heard was that the Lakers would be when Stevie Nash got back. I want to see if they can finish the season under D'Antoni's defense. I forgot, no defense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Looks like the Celtics will be out of the playoffs for the 22nd time. Lakers have only missed them a record low 5 times.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like the Celtics will be out of the playoffs for the 22nd time. Lakers have only missed them a record low 5 times.

[/QUOTE]

Nice, "civil" comment.  Great job, son.  No way any one can take that as an attack of any kind.  You have really stepped up your game, boy!!!

So now we are counting number of MISSES?  You have to let us know when the NBA changes the rules, man.  We all thought it was number of titles that mattered.  But if this is the new criteria, then we'll have to do a better job of MAKING the playoffs, won't we?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Made a mistake. Celtics will miss the playoffs for the 23rd time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who cares?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Just goes to show you the greatness of the Lakers franchise. They are always there. Always competitive. Even when they are not very good, they still somehow find a way to be respectable. Unlike the Celtics who just give up unless they can go all the way. But Duke will be happy because the Celtics Finals winning percentage and head to head with the Lakers will stay intact since they won't be in it for a very long time. So Duke's getting his wish and the Celtics will be buried in the lottery. Better to not even compete if you can't or don't win it all.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Hope you've changed your shorts by now!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

17 > 16

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really?

That's pathetic. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really?

That's pathetic. 

[/QUOTE]

Snake this team imploded over the last seven games.  It is really clear something definitive has happened. I am wondering how it was not noticable the first twenty or so games.  We thought we were a big man away from being a title contender. Clearly this team has no chance. The bench guys are average and our three best players are just not that good including Rondo.  Or Rondo can't do it with these older guys anymore.  It is a mess and does not make sense how fast and thorough it is.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really?

That's pathetic. 

[/QUOTE]

Snake this team imploded over the last seven games.  It is really clear something definitive has happened. I am wondering how it was not noticable the first twenty or so games.  We thought we were a big man away from being a title contender. Clearly this team has no chance. The bench guys are average and our three best players are just not that good including Rondo.  Or Rondo can't do it with these older guys anymore.  It is a mess and does not make sense how fast and thorough it is.

[/QUOTE]

It also amazing how fast and thorough Celtics fans arrogance has diminished. Being humble when you're winning really earns you respect when you're losing. And, as in this case, the opposite is also true. That's why we love it when you lose.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really?

That's pathetic. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It also amazing how fast and thorough Celtics fans arrogance has diminished. Being humble when you're winning really earns you respect when you're losing. And, as in this case, the opposite is also true. That's why we love it when you lose.

[/QUOTE]

I have been a Celtics fan all my life. Arrogant?  If anything, we are appreciative of our teams.  Red was a little arrogant, so was Bird.  Red and Bird were not fans.  We are not arrogant, we are also not delusional..............like lakers fans.

Why are you even here when so many of us know our team stinks?? 

That's why WE love it when YOU  lose!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

I'm getting wetter by the basket.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Game is over, go ahead and soil yourself.

Way to keep it civil!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm getting wetter by the basket.

[/QUOTE]

Need some tissue for that mess you made in your pants?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Reported!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts