I'm wetting my shorts....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: I'm wetting my shorts....

In response to lakersavenger's comment:

What a climax! Hahahahahaha.

Reported!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Reported!!

Reported what? You are weird. A wierd buffoon.

Says the Lakers/Clippers fan who spends a lot of time on a Celtics forum and only post when the Celtics lose but is nowhere to be found when the situation is reversed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Can't wait to see the Clippers stomp their JV team Friday night!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Game is over, go ahead and soil yourself.

Way to keep it civil!!

If you read the thread carefully where I mentioned civility you will see why I don't give a s*** anymore about civility. I was trying to be generous and fierce opened his big mouth. Read it. You Boston fans are all alike. Try to be fair and generous and for a while they're ok until the old arrogance and nastiness returns. You've all done it. You can't change a zebra's stripes. You deserve this Celtic team, and things are only going to get worse. Think post Bird. Think 15 wins. Think Patino and Walker. You are going back to what you were not that long ago. The Lakers may be a bit off for the moment, but this Celtic thing is a lot different, on the verge of total collapse. Permanent collapse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Way to keep it civil!!

If you read the thread carefully where I mentioned civility you will see why I don't give a s*** anymore about civility. I was trying to be generous and fierce opened his big mouth. Read it. You Boston fans are all alike. Try to be fair and generous and for a while they're ok until the old arrogance and nastiness returns. You've all done it. You can't change a zebra's stripes. You deserve this Celtic team, and things are only going to get worse. Think post Bird. Think 15 wins. Think Patino and Walker. You are going back to what you were not that long ago. The Lakers may be a bit off for the moment, but this Celtic thing is a lot different, on the verge of total collapse. Permanent collapse.

FAIR and GENEROUS????????????????????????????????????????????????

Show me ONE post you've ever made where you tried to be fair and generous.

I know, I know, I'm not supposed to call lakers fans liars..............

so pretend I'm from Missouri and show me!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Way to keep it civil!!

I just told you! Think about it, why are you now using this "civil" thing. You got it from a post of mine from a recent thread. Read the context in where I used that term.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Way to keep it civil!!

I just told you! Think about it, why are you now using this "civil" thing. You got it from a post of mine from a recent thread. Read the context in where I used that term.

NOPE - show me a post where you tried to be civil!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

...just thinking about the Celtcs loss tonight against Memphis.

Im betting you wear wet underwear a lot...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Way to keep it civil!!

You are truly mentally ill. What are you doing here? You should be getting full time care.   It is no joke. You're sick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Way to keep it civil!!

You are truly mentally ill. What are you doing here? You should be getting full time care.   It is no joke. You're sick.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Really?

That's pathetic. 

Snake this team imploded over the last seven games.  It is really clear something definitive has happened. I am wondering how it was not noticable the first twenty or so games.  We thought we were a big man away from being a title contender. Clearly this team has no chance. The bench guys are average and our three best players are just not that good including Rondo.  Or Rondo can't do it with these older guys anymore.  It is a mess and does not make sense how fast and thorough it is.

It also amazing how fast and thorough Celtics fans arrogance has diminished. Being humble when you're winning really earns you respect when you're losing. And, as in this case, the opposite is also true. That's why we love it when you lose.

Actually I am pretty much the same win or lose.

Glad you got to urinate all over yourself though. What ever makes you happy boo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Really?

That's pathetic. 

Snake this team imploded over the last seven games.  It is really clear something definitive has happened. I am wondering how it was not noticable the first twenty or so games.  We thought we were a big man away from being a title contender. Clearly this team has no chance. The bench guys are average and our three best players are just not that good including Rondo.  Or Rondo can't do it with these older guys anymore.  It is a mess and does not make sense how fast and thorough it is.

It also amazing how fast and thorough Celtics fans arrogance has diminished. Being humble when you're winning really earns you respect when you're losing. And, as in this case, the opposite is also true. That's why we love it when you lose.

Actually I am pretty much the same win or lose.

Glad you got to urinate all over yourself though. What ever makes you happy boo.

I'm sure it wasn't urine he was talking about...Apparently he's just an excitable BOY...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Oh yeah, it's just me...............................read the above comments, avenger!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Made a mistake. Celtics will miss the playoffs for the 23rd time.

ROTFLMAO!!!

U know I was sifting thru these posts and actually getting some good reading and U come in and start posting garbage just to be posting it with nothing to add.  Then I see your stupid one liners on every thread.  U just have agenda here and U are a sick individual.  I suggest you seek help.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

ROTFLMAO!!!

U know I was sifting thru these posts and actually getting some good reading and U come in and start posting garbage just to be posting it with nothing to add.  Then I see your stupid one liners on every thread.  U just have agenda here and U are a sick individual.  I suggest you seek help.

No need in trying to hurl insults my friend. I find it hilarious to see the Celtics struggle and they are definitely struggling. FOUR game losing streak must have you feeling blue.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hope all is well!

Stay blessed!

I find it hilarious you are so obsessed with the Celtics when we all admit how bad we are.

I find it offensive that you NEVER show up after the lakers lose...................

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Just an observer. I don't really have a horse in the race but I think I'd take the Laker's chances {not very good} over the Celtics chances {negligible} right now. Good lord. The Celtics are awful. It's pretty simple really. 1. Rondo isn't 100% and he's the guy who makes the team "go"now. They aren't "chit"unless Rondo is flying around getting a triple double, etc. If he can't "go, go, go" forget about it. 2. Terry is 35 and guys like Jeff Green often never become what you think they can become. Jeff Green is a guy people have been drooling over since he was 18 because of his so called "talent level" but in sports there are alot of Jeff Green's. {Guys you drool over but at the end of the game you look up at the scoreboard and the other team has more points than you do.} The Celtics have a bunch of guys who aren't "panning out" right now. That happens. 3. Garnett and Peirce still do a pretty decent job but Garnett is 36 and Pearce 35. That is OLD for basketball. It is OLD for having to carry teams. A guy like Duncan can just play his game with San Antonio {during the regular season.} He doesn't have to carry them. {In the play-offs it is different. Sometimes he needs to "carry them" and he can't anymore so they eventually lose in the play-offs.} As I said Garnett and Peirce {especially Garnett} do a good job but they can't carry the team night after night anymore. No enough energy.

As far as Kobe. 1. I don't like Kobe. Never did. Don't like the comparisons to Michael Jordan because I never thought he was as good as Michael Jordan. 2. I must say I do respect his work ethic though, his competitiveness. For him to still be playing at this level at 34. He must be spending alot of time in the gym. 3. Kobe talks too much. 4. I have no problem with what he said about the Lakers being old. I think he was right. I don't think he was making excuses...........just pointing out the obvious. I don't think he feels they can't win because they are old but I think he believes they are going to have to be smart and adapt if they are going to succeed...............His comments about Howard would be more alarming if I were a Laker fan. The comments were secondary but he basically said "Howard isn't as good as he used to be" and he didn't say, "with time he'll be the same." Is Howard's back situation such that they don't think he's going to return to 100% health? That was what I was left with.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

ROTFLMAO!!!

No need in trying to hurl insults my friend. I find it hilarious to see the Celtics struggle and they are definitely struggling. FOUR game losing streak must have you feeling blue.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hope all is well!

Stay blessed!

I find it hilarious you are so obsessed with the Celtics when we all admit how bad we are.

I find it offensive that you NEVER show up after the lakers lose...................

Don't be offended my good buddy. I am here almost on a daily basis as you already know. Stay vigilant my friend.

Have a very blessed day!

You are here when the lakers win or when the Celtics lose..............NEVER after a lakers loss.  Don't cloud the facts with your BS.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Way to keep it civil!!

Do your own homework and shut up.

I don't have to do it, because none exists.  And you know it!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Buffoons don't do homework, they just mouth off without thinking things through. That's what make you buffoons.

Way to keep it civil!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Buffoons don't do homework, they just mouth off without thinking things through. That's what make you buffoons.

Way to keep it civil!!

And liars try to invent something that doesn't exist, and try to blame the other person!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Way to keep it civil!!

And liars try to invent something that doesn't exist, and try to blame the other person!!

And you wonder why so many here think you are a buffoon.

Sections
Shortcuts