I'm wetting my shorts....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: I'm wetting my shorts....

In response to lakersavenger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Buffoons don't do homework, they just mouth off without thinking things through. That's what make you buffoons.

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Game is over, go ahead and soil yourself.

Way to keep it civil!!

[/QUOTE]

If you read the thread carefully where I mentioned civility you will see why I don't give a s*** anymore about civility. I was trying to be generous and fierce opened his big mouth. Read it. You Boston fans are all alike. Try to be fair and generous and for a while they're ok until the old arrogance and nastiness returns. You've all done it. You can't change a zebra's stripes. You deserve this Celtic team, and things are only going to get worse. Think post Bird. Think 15 wins. Think Patino and Walker. You are going back to what you were not that long ago. The Lakers may be a bit off for the moment, but this Celtic thing is a lot different, on the verge of total collapse. Permanent collapse.

[/QUOTE]

FAIR and GENEROUS????????????????????????????????????????????????

Show me ONE post you've ever made where you tried to be fair and generous.

I know, I know, I'm not supposed to call lakers fans liars..............

so pretend I'm from Missouri and show me!!!

[/QUOTE]

I just told you! Think about it, why are you now using this "civil" thing. You got it from a post of mine from a recent thread. Read the context in where I used that term.

[/QUOTE]

NOPE - show me a post where you tried to be civil!

[/QUOTE]

Do your own homework and shut up.

[/QUOTE]

I don't have to do it, because none exists.  And you know it!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And liars try to invent something that doesn't exist, and try to blame the other person!!

[/QUOTE]
    And you wonder why so many here think you are a buffoon.

[/QUOTE]

Why would that be?  For seeing through you and your BS?

"I tried to be civil"   "I tried to be fair and generous"

You do not now, nor have you ever had any respect for the Celtics as an organization, or for  the fanbase.  Yet you continue to show up here, when we are down, and hurl insults and spew vomit.    You ruin every thread with your crap, and your complete lack of understanding of the game of basketball must serve as a constant embarassment for true fans of the lakers organization.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Hmm I haven't wet my shorts since I was two years old. You can get help for that kind of thing you know.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"You ruin every thread with your crap, and your complete lack of understanding of the game of basketball must serve as a constant embarassment for true fans of the lakers organization."

Well said Hedley. I do know some true Laker fans and they steer clear of this forum out of respect as they would not want us in their forums either. They respect the game and respect the rivalry as a classic. 

Unfortunately we don't have a single Laker fan that posts in this forum that fits that description. They are basically Internet bullies using sports as an excuse to work out insecurities of various kinds, many of them serious. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"You ruin every thread with your crap, and your complete lack of understanding of the game of basketball must serve as a constant embarassment for true fans of the lakers organization."

Well said Hedley. I do know some true Laker fans and they steer clear of this forum out of respect as they would not want us in their forums either. They respect the game and respect the rivalry as a classic. 

Unfortunately we don't have a single Laker fan that posts in this forum that fits that description. They are basically Internet bullies using sports as an excuse to work out insecurities of various kinds, many of them serious. 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks - he comes on every thread, tries to change the subject to the lakers, then wonders why he can't get any respect.

Sick!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]

So now we are counting number of MISSES?  You have to let us know when the NBA changes the rules, man.  We all thought it was number of titles that mattered.  But if this is the new criteria, then we'll have to do a better job of MAKING the playoffs, won't we?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you have to do a better job of MAKING the playoffs. Making it is no big deal, thus missing it == stinks up the joint....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Made a mistake. Celtics will miss the playoffs for the 23rd time.

[/QUOTE]

17 > 16

[/QUOTE]

but 17-49 is only a tie to 16-48.

Oh, I get it, you don't count failures, right? Yet some dopes in this forum keep telling us the 15 losses in the finals.

So missed playoffs don't count, but losses in the finals do?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

True - just check out this very thread and you will be proven correct!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Any Celtics fans out there plan on soiling themselves after the Clips beat their JV team tonight?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

I've got clean shorts on for tonights Indiana game, so I'm all ready for 5 in a row. At this rate I have to go to Costco for new shorts. You have to buy 10 at a time so that's perfect.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

Any Celtics fans out there plan on soiling themselves after the Clips beat their JV team tonight?

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

For an Angeleno, deciding who you want to win tonight is like trying to decide who you'd want to go to bed with, your wife of 30 who you still love dearly or that cute, hot 22 year old neighbor who just grew up. Loyalty's a bit.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

471 posts of crap!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]

471 posts of crap!

[/QUOTE]

And you wonder everyone considers you a buffoon. The Burbank Buffoon.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

If you keep wetting your shorts you may consider a box of Depends.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

471 posts of crap!

[/QUOTE]

And you wonder everyone considers you a buffoon. The Burbank Buffoon.

[/QUOTE]

As I've said, only ONE person calls me that - some coward and liar named avenger!