I'm wondering if anyone is having a problem with the Brandon Bass trade now.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

I'm wondering if anyone is having a problem with the Brandon Bass trade now.....

the guy has been a rock since put into the starting line-up.  22 and 9 last night. This was a steal by Danny. And lets not forget Michael Pietrus also. A full training camp, another big and we might not be as bad as some think next year or even this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Re: I'm wondering if anyone is having a problem with the Brandon Bass trade now.....

I question the analysis of anyone who isn't thrilled with the Bass deal.He has exceeded even my expectations and my expectations were high on him even before the trade. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Re: I'm wondering if anyone is having a problem with the Brandon Bass trade now.....

I truly think Ainge has put this team in a good position for the next few years.  Bass and Pietrus are two very good moves for the future.  Bass is a system player that Baby never was on the offensive side.  Pietrus is high energy at both ends.  Don't forget Bradley, JJJ, Moore and Stietsma (could be a servicable Center deep off the bench) who are all young talent with high upside.  They will have a deep bench and you have Jeff Green and Wilcox (who was playing solid for his 1st year in this system) coming back after great misfortunes ended their seasons.  With the lump of money the Celtics will have with it's expiring contracts (Howard or No Howard), they will have some key additions to Rondo, Pierce and Bass as a starting five.  Will Allen come back with a smaller contract and maybe in an off the bench role.  Does Garnett retire?  It will be interesting the rest of this season and throughout the off season! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to I'm wondering if anyone is having a problem with the Brandon Bass trade now.....:
    the guy has been a rock since put into the starting line-up.  22 and 9 last night. This was a steal by Danny. And lets not forget Michael Pietrus also. A full training camp, another big and we might not be as bad as some think next year or even this year.
    Posted by terrrapin

I must have missed something because I don't recall anyone having a problem with the Bass for BBD deal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: I'm wondering if anyone is having a problem with the Brandon Bass trade now.....:
    In Response to I'm wondering if anyone is having a problem with the Brandon Bass trade now..... : I must have missed something because I don't recall anyone having a problem with the Bass for BBD deal.
    Posted by wfdog

yea..didnt see one person object to that trade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

You're right. They have a lot of good pieces for the future, but they don't have the big talent guys. That's why I'm hoping Danny pulls off the trades today. If he gets one or two big players to replace the big 3, maybe the cap space to sign one in the offseason, and maybe a pick, this should be a very quick turnaround. The supporting cast is already in place. Just need a C and a big time guy at SF or SG and this could be a very good team for years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Well the Magic may have problems with it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

In Response to I'm wondering if anyone is having a problem with the Brandon Bass trade now.....:
    Posted by terrrapin
    I don't have a problem wiht the trade just so called fans putting down Davis who was huge in more ways than one for us.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

If Green and wilcox return and are ale to play with the draft picks, CAP room I think the C's will be in good shape for the future. we'll pick up a 7' for center and be good shape for awhile. comments welcome.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

acieMVP, the guy w/ the acie earl avatar, loathed the move - went to great lenghts expressing his contempt. seems to have left the board.

Sections
Shortcuts