Imagine how screwed Celtics may be IF LA gets Howard OR CP3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Re: Imagine how screwed Celtics may be IF LA gets Howard OR CP3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Response to Re: Imagine how screwed Celtics may be IF LA gets Howard OR CP3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    The Lakers would have to eviscerate their team to get either one.  No Gasol, Bynum or Odom.  Granted, either player  would be a good rebuilding chip for any team but how many years of superstar play deos Kobe have left?  
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn

You actually think the Lakers would have to trade all 4 of these players to obtain 1 player?  LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: Imagine how screwed Celtics may be IF LA gets Howard OR CP3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Response to Imagine how screwed Celtics may be IF LA gets Howard OR CP3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Danny, Please obtain one and keep the other outta LA, my friend.
    Posted by DeweyCBoston

I don't think it's a healthy mindset for a GM to operate out of desperation in this way.  The Celtics are not a desperate team.  the Yankees and Red Sox have both fallen into the trap that the other set, sometimes just by mere presence, to make the other over pay big names.  I think Danny has a good idea about the preferred location both of these divas want to live at next year.  He might be working their trade prices up by "competing with offers" in order to make LA give more for it.

The NBA sky won't rise or fall over Howard and CP3.  i am not afraid of an LA with these two players.  #18 will be that much sweeter.  The Celtics have a team that will compete and Danny and Doc are going to keep working.  We have a team that goes out and plays the right way, showed those brats in Miami how to except loss with dignity and respect for the game last year, and are going to be a blessing to watch this year.  Honestly, I don't think CP3 and Howard will ever bleed green to the extent that they will have too in order to correctly carry the torch that our current group of veterans will be passing on.  Call me old fashioned if you will.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Imagine how screwed Celtics may be IF LA gets Howard OR CP3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Dwight and CP3 with a 34-39 year old Kobe would not be better than a 31-33 year old Kobe with Bynum, Gasol. Odom and Ariza/Artest.
    Posted by rameakap

agree, it's fools gold.  Let them have it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

10 years from now the nba will be done. players getting to choose thier teams is killing the nba. there will end up being great teams in florida/california/new york. all other cities will get the leftover-thus never have a chance to win this go out of business thus sink the nba

Sections
Shortcuts