In Case you Forgot!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Re: In Case you Forgot!!!

Larry was the guy from "The Natural" only playin in the NBA.

He may not have been the most athletic player, but he could do thing that no one else could, and he could do them when he wanted to do them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

And to think there is a poster on the board, who thinks Pierce has a great game when he scores 17 and gets 5 rebounds!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Larry would have ripped Antoine a new one every time he did that stupid dance!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I haven't forgotten how good Larry was.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: In Case you Forgot!!!:
    [QUOTE]Larry would have ripped Antoine a new one every time he did that stupid dance!!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

Is that a fact or an opinion?  How's school?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to In Case you Forgot!!!:
    [QUOTE]In case you forgot how good Larry was.  This is a great video.  I had never seen it before even though I saw it live.  Read the comments below the video, hillarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R76nMD8buR8
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Watch the one when he scored 60 against the Hawks! Atlantas own players couldn't believe it!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Larry Bird, there is no substitute.

I always got the feeling that when ever I watched him play, something amazing could happen.

I alway felt like the Celtics would win when Larry was in the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

This years Celtic team could very well win a title this year, but they would not have a chance against That Celtic team of Birds. This years team would be at a huge disadvantage at every position but shooting guard, where Ray would have the advantage over Danny. Then you had to contend with Walton, and Wedman, what a team!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Antoine Walker would be 12th man on Bird's 1986 team!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to In Case you Forgot!!! :  Watch the one when he scored 60 against the Hawks! Atlantas own players couldn't believe it!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

I still remember it live

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE] This years Celtic team could very well win a title this year, but they would not have a chance against That Celtic team of Birds. This years team would be at a huge disadvantage at every position but shooting guard, where Ray would have the advantage over Danny. Then you had to contend with Walton, and Wedman, what a team!!

Danny would have busted Ray up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

During the video it showed a score for two teams, don't remember who they were but it was a double overtime 162-157 score

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In Case you Forgot!!! : Danny would have busted Ray up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe that's why Ray Allen would be traded for Danny Granger in a minute!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Ray Allen is the best clutch shooter on the Celtics team. He is also the best three point shooter in NBA history. Why would anyone consider trading Ray before the lock out?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Larry Bird was God in tennis shoes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In Case you Forgot!!! : Danny would have busted Ray up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wouldn't have made it easy on him, that's for sure!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In Case you Forgot!!! :  He wouldn't have made it easy on him, that's for sure!

Since you seem to know a lot about the Larry Bird teams of the 80s, where do you think Antoine Walker and Paul Pierce would be on the depth chart if they were on those teams?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Antoine Walker would be 12th man on Bird's 1986 team!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

You very well could be right about that! I get caught up in the heat of the argument sometimes, and say things i regret saying. I apologize for that!  You are a true Celtic fan, and i enjoy reading your posts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Ray Allen is the best clutch shooter on the Celtics team. He is also the best three point shooter in NBA history. Why would anyone consider trading Ray before the lock out?
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]

Not

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In Case you Forgot!!! :  You very well could be right about that! I get caught up in the heat of the argument sometimes, and say things i regret saying. I apologize for that!  You are a true Celtic fan, and i enjoy reading your posts.

Right back at ya!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In Case you Forgot!!! :  You very well could be right about that! I get caught up in the heat of the argument sometimes, and say things i regret saying. I apologize for that!  You are a true Celtic fan, and i enjoy reading your posts.

Wow! Kissing bum is your way of flip-flopping?

HAHAHA!!!

Seriously, can you tell us some of the things you regret saying?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

That could only mean one thing... You got bested! Cool

ROFL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Antoine Walker would be 12th man on Bird's 1986 team!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Imagine what could have been if Len Bias had not died.  What amazing teams the Celtics could have had for many years to come. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In Case you Forgot!!! : Imagine what could have been if Len Bias had not died.  What amazing teams the Celtics could have had for many years to come. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

I believe we would have 2 or possibly 3 more titles, if Len had not died. He was a can't miss super star!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: In Case you Forgot!!! : Imagine what could have been if Len Bias had not died.  What amazing teams the Celtics could have had for many years to come. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

You mean,"the kid whose name was not to be mentioned in my presence for ten years?"  That guy?

Sections
Shortcuts