In Danny Ainge I trust..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Danny Ainge I trust..........

No deals.....  Thats ok as Danny will now wait for the end of this "fraud season" and reshape next years team through the draft along with whatever "normal trades"  can be made........  The shame of the matter is that with the strike and new players agreement the owners dropped the ball as the inmates are still in charge, making it very difficult to trade players from one team to another......not to mention the Labron,Wade hostile takeover and other players demanding trades.   the fact is, the NBA as we know it is in deep trouble !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: In Danny Ainge I trust..........

Bill, I know how much you like predicting irrational gloom and doom scenarios but I have some bad news for you, the NBA is NOT in trouble.  The Celtics might be, the league is fine.

The budding Chicago vs. Miami rivalry alone can largely carry the league.  2 good teams in LA for the first time ever.  I young, popular title contender in OKC.  The Knicks, whether they are train wreck or if they get it together, are a constant story. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: In Danny Ainge I trust..........:
    Bill, I know how much you like predicting irrational gloom and doom scenarios but I have some bad news for you, the NBA is NOT in trouble.  The Celtics might be, the league is fine. The budding Chicago vs. Miami rivalry alone can largely carry the league.  2 good teams in LA for the first time ever.  I young, popular title contender in OKC.  The Knicks, whether they are train wreck or if they get it together, are a constant story. 
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

hes just mad that Danny didnt do what he wanted, which is trade Rondo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: In Danny Ainge I trust.......... : hes just mad that Danny didnt do what he wanted, which is trade Rondo.
    Posted by JamezHill24

You are correct about Bill's motives. DA couldn't get much value for R9R. No surprise there. Business is business.

The league is fine though. The Cs are not. Many other teams have leapfrogged past them.

We are seriously mediocre... and yesterday's news

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to In Danny Ainge I trust..........:
      No deals.....  Thats ok as Danny will now wait for the end of this "fraud season" and reshape next years team through the draft along with whatever "normal trades"  can be made........  The shame of the matter is that with the strike and new players agreement the owners dropped the ball as the inmates are still in charge, making it very difficult to trade players from one team to another......not to mention the Labron,Wade hostile takeover and other players demanding trades.   the fact is, the NBA as we know it is in deep trouble !!
    Posted by Bill-806

This coming from the guy who basically said trade everyone...blow it up!! Not youre ok with no deals at all......you might want to make up your mind.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to In Danny Ainge I trust..........:
    Posted by Bill-806

There is zero truth and zero rational thoughts in this post.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: In Danny Ainge I trust.......... : hes just mad that Danny didnt do what he wanted, which is trade Rondo.
    Posted by JamezHill24

'
    Yeah, he did say Rondo wouldn't be here on Thurs, didn't he?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: In Danny Ainge I trust.......... : ' Yeah, he did say Rondo wouldn't be here on Thurs, didn't he?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

yup! altho the last 2 weeks Danny basically said he wasnt even listening to calls for Rondo..

allegedly, via twitter, gm's called and asked what it would take for him to trade Rondo and he listed some ridiculous demands, which shows maybe he DOES like Rondo in green. imagine that..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to In Danny Ainge I trust.......... : This coming from the guy who basically said trade everyone...blow it up!! Not youre ok with no deals at all......you might want to make up your mind.
    Posted by CASox

Dwight is that you?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

The sooner this season ends, the sooner danny can start with the transforming of this roster....... that means rondo too !!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Rhondo aint going nowhere, Danny boi loves him along with JON. Is there a semblance of truth JON may get a 1yr extension so that he can hunker down the Celtics in the middle?

Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Rhondo aint going nowhere, Danny boi loves him along with JON. Is there a semblance of truth JON may get a 1yr extension so that he can hunker down the Celtics in the middle?
    Posted by Elven 32

Good one, Fluff Dawg!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kinggeorges. Show kinggeorges's posts

NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRADED AL JEFFERSON,HE COULD HAVE BEEN THE CORNERSTONE OF THIS TEAM. FORGET ABOUT PERKINS.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kinggeorges. Show kinggeorges's posts

NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRADED AL JEFFERSON,HE COULD HAVE BEEN THE CORNERSTONE OF THIS TEAM. FORGET ABOUT PERKINS.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Another guy will all caps.........................good grief!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: In Danny Ainge I trust..........":
    NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRADED AL JEFFERSON,HE COULD HAVE BEEN THE CORNERSTONE OF THIS TEAM. FORGET ABOUT PERKINS. Posted by kinggeorges
    If he didn't trade Jefferson, he wouldn't get Garnett. No Garnett, no cahampionship in 2008 and no finals in 2010. Yuck!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to In Danny Ainge I trust.......... : This coming from the guy who basically said trade everyone...blow it up!! Not youre ok with no deals at all......you might want to make up your mind.
    Posted by CASox
    I did.......Obviously no takers !!!!  (of value that is)

Sections
Shortcuts