In Danny We Trust

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

In Danny We Trust

As Bill Belichick believes it's nothing personal just business! At 26 years old with a bum knee and 7 years battling in the pivot everynight and most likely asking for way too much money Danny set up things for the future and this move reminds me so much of the Drew Bledsoe trade and how'd that turn out for the Patriots?Of course the Celts don't have a Tom Brady to step in but Danny is clearly looking at the future and trying to stay ahead of the Heat and Knicks. Can anyone tell me that when the big 3 retire that we'd be happy with Perkins making 11 million a year?I know for 1 I wouldn't! when the Celtics wouldn't be able to rebuild because of Perkins huge contract and a smaller salary cap  that is coming "In Danny We Trust" and to all those who jumped off the Celtics bandwagon-hopefully not a bridge because of this trade- we'll let you back on-this time.Hey, I jumped off Belichick's bandwagon when he benched Bledsoe so I had to jump back on that bandwagon again. Guys, Danny knows what he's doing!!!! Remember "In Bill and Danny we trust"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: In Danny We Trust

In Response to In Danny We Trust:
    [QUOTE]As Bill Belichick believes it's nothing personal just business! At 26 years old with a bum knee and 7 years battling in the pivot everynight and most likely asking for way too much money Danny set up things for the future and this move reminds me so much of the Drew Bledsoe trade and how'd that turn out for the Patriots?Of course the Celts don't have a Tom Brady to step in but Danny is clearly looking at the future and trying to stay ahead of the Heat and Knicks. Can anyone tell me that when the big 3 retire that we'd be happy with Perkins making 11 million a year?I know for 1 I wouldn't! when the Celtics wouldn't be able to rebuild because of Perkins huge contract and a smaller salary cap  that is coming "In Danny We Trust" and to all those who jumped off the Celtics bandwagon-hopefully not a bridge because of this trade- we'll let you back on-this time.Hey, I jumped off Belichick's bandwagon when he benched Bledsoe so I had to jump back on that bandwagon again. Guys, Danny knows what he's doing!!!! Remember "In Bill and Danny we trust"
    Posted by rickrand3[/QUOTE]

Great points, but the Celtics are trying to win a championship this year.  If we don't make it to the NBA finals this year, Danny will get the blame for making this trade. 

Sections
Shortcuts