inconvenient TRUTH: is DONALD STERLING reallyjust giving a BLACK EYE to the "silent" JABRO MAJORITY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: inconvenient TRUTH: is DONALD STERLING reallyjust giving a BLACK EYE to the

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to chris33's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Unless this is Venezuela the NBA won't be taking the Clips away from Sterling unless he violates some Clubhouse Rule that expressly mandates he sell out ... and it's hard to believe that that wouldn't have to be approved by some majority of the owners if that were the case.

The NBA can force him out. And Venezuela has nothing to do with it.

I agree with you.  The NBA commissioner and the owners should be able to force him to sell the team.  I would be surprised is this doesn't happen if they all vote to force him to sell the team.  

I think public and the nba owners pressure will force his divestiture from the Clippers if league or legal provisions cannot..  This guy simply cannot own an NBA team anymore.. but maybe his thinking is so skewed he just doeant get it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

how many of you people have listened to the audio of sterling?

do you not hear that the GF or whatever she is, is trying to needle him to say things?

do you not hear the potential for a cobbled audio transcript?  just like the psycho white hating news networks got ahold of the george zimmerman 911 audio tape and cut and pasted it together to make it sound like zimmerman was a racist?  the statements that sterling makes do not make any sense as they have been assembled by someone.

what i hear him saying is please stop posing with guys you are screwing on instagram, if you're going to screw them (while screwing me) please just do it in private.

sterling has been a feckless racist for a long time.  it appears he also likes black women too.  a hypocrite, a moron- whatever he may be, lest we not abandon all common sense and not examine the situation- the GF has been dumped, she's mad over that because there was probably sugar daddy money she lost.  the AUDIO TRANSCRIPT does not make sense- there IS THE POSSIBILITY IT HAS BEEN COBBLED TOGETHER to some extent, and also to some significant extent, not just a little.

for all those who think sterling should be forced to sell the clippers over this- you are an embarrassment to the human race.  jamie foxx, jay sleaZe and others make overtly racist PUBLIC comments on a regular basis, this was a private conversation, with a HIGH likelihood it was altered to some extent for public race baiting consumption / revenge purposes.  wake up and smell the coffee.  there is nothing worse than a scorned woman or whatever the saying is.  i'd say the only thing worse than a scorned woman is sheeple who brainlessly go along with this without using any amount of analysis of WHO issued the tape of the PRIVATE conversation to the PUBLIC and WHY........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Two wrongs don't make it right.  What is wrong with wanting or striving to get rid of a bad racist NBA owner whether the comments are baited or not?  Would the league and the game that we love and follow be better off with a better person as an owner?  Why do people that feel this way are embarrassment to the human race?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Unfortunately Sterling has a background of being both racist and yet was about to receive his 2nd Lifetime Achievement award from the naacp... go figure

So theres some evidence to support anyones theory hes a racist or not..

I also dont think anyone would necessarily maintain their current outrage if it be known the tapes were altered to express a different viewpoint than what Sterling was actually saying to that bimbo.  Im not smart enough to tell if the tape was doctored.. he seems an old, opinionated person so who of us really knows how goofy he speaks...

About being forced to sell the CLippers, im in the camp there shouldnt be a reason he should be forced  to sell the team because of his words said in private, .. is there some detriment to the league provision in  NBA ownership that triggers expulsion etc?? I dont know

However, he may feel forced by public pressure and nba owners/players to dump the team... Theres a huge double standard in existence and hopefully this nitwits behavior shines a light on that too

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Those are all reasonable positions.  If you don't like rappers, don't buy or listen to the music.  In the case of the Clippers and NBA, you can elect not to watch and buy the merchandise, but Sterling does not directly produce the product, he is just the owner of the entity that produce the product.  Wanting him gone so that you can watch the product that you like so that you don't have to support a bad person is also a reasonable thing to wish for and within your right to do so.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

Two wrongs don't make it right.  What is wrong with wanting or striving to get rid of a bad racist NBA owner whether the comments are baited or not?  Would the league and the game that we love and follow be better off with a better person as an owner?  Why do people that feel this way are embarrassment to the human race?

i completely agree.  jay Z should be forced to sell his ownership parcel of the nets for being a died in the wool, unabashedly public racist.  since he is on the public record as an overt racist you have to logically de-throne him first and then start the inquisition for other instances of racism.  and part of that inquisition has to, in all fairness, involve an audio expert examining this "recording" of sterling to see how many times it's been cut and pasted and patched together in nefarious ways.................

beyond sterling the white devil, maybe we can invoke the "if you see something say something" neo-hitler-istic motto of janet napolitano to flush out these undesirable freaks.

or, the blacks could just take their toys and go home and form their own segregated league.  but don't jump all over me- i'm not being racist, i'm just repeating larry johnson's big idea!!

http://nypost.com/2014/04/27/knicks-great-larry-johnson-calls-for-all-black-league/" rel="nofollow">http://nypost.com/2014/04/27/knicks-great-larry-johnson-calls-for-all-black-league/

Sections
Shortcuts