Indiana wants Dragic, but trying to lure Celtics in multi-team deal for Rondo.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Indiana wants Dragic, but trying to lure Celtics in multi-team deal for Rondo.

Bad trade for Celtics, Rondo is our ticket to get a good center.  Why would Suns do this?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Indiana wants Dragic, but trying to lure Celtics in multi-team deal for Rondo.

I think Indy - C's could do something that benefit both actually.. Indy has pieces that could work in Bos and Bos has Rondo who would be a really good fit in Indy...I say DA, DO IT!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

How about this

To Boston - Stephenson, Gerald Green, Plumlee and #1

To Indy - Dragic and TJ Warren

To Suns - Rondo and Jeff Green

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I agree DET and HOU are both good spots for him also.  DET just signed Meeks, and other than Monroe has no one I want.

HOU would have to give up Capela and Lin.......yes, Lin - they are over the cap, and have to take back matching salaries.  Won't work any other way, we'd be stuck with Lin for a year, or Rondo for a year.  I'd rather have Rondo..........which brings us back to IND.................

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bad trade for Celtics, Rondo is our ticket to get a good center.  Why would Suns do this?

[/QUOTE]

We have been waiting too long for a center..whenever it happens, we will already have an established PG to handle it..in the meantime lets trade Rondo while we can!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Also read DET is hot after Thomas, with SAC unlikely to match.

The number of teams for the petulant PG is dwindling...............

This could be good in the long run, if we keep him.  With not a big market for him, at the moment, he will not command or get a max deal.....

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

What is this "Trade Rondo while we can nonsense"? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no nonsense..not everybody wants this guy

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

There exists the possibility that he will bolt at the end of the year for nothing..........and he wants 100 mill (rumor has it)

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

There exists the possibility that he will bolt at the end of the year for nothing..........and he wants 100 mill (rumor has it)

[/QUOTE]

An ellipsis has just three evenly spaced dots.

Lets argue about your incorrect use. Because we have nothing better to do.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Larry does ... him luring DA into talks to get Dragic could be just an excuse to really discuss Rondo for ????

[/QUOTE]

and so, you wouldnt trade him??? I think is fantastic that someone wants him at this moment. C's dont have to expose him to show some sort of skill risking injury...the guy wants max money..not worth it, IMO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Larry does ... him luring DA into talks to get Dragic could be just an excuse to really discuss Rondo for ????

[/QUOTE]

and so, you wouldnt trade him??? I think is fantastic that someone wants him at this moment. C's dont have to expose him to show some sort of skill risking injury...the guy wants max money..not worth it, IMO

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I think he doesn't like the Hill and Mahinmi deal I started with.  But, what else is out there - I'd do it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rondo fro Hill and Mahinmi? How could anyone think this trade could happen?   They are dumping Hill because he came ups short in the playoffs.  You think he could help us in any way on this guard laden team.  Ridiculous.

Mahinmi never even played enough minutes in the playoffs so how good can he be?  Next it will be ultra-stiff Hibbert we get.  Indiana will have to find one talent laden third team to get a trade of Rondo to Indy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I think he doesn't like the Hill and Mahinmi deal I started with.  But, what else is out there - I'd do it!

[/QUOTE]

Based on your comment what else is out there if no trades will transform.  Let's just stay young and get another shot in the draft next year.  No mediocrity.  Just inexperience, we can improve that way.  Be patient.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:

[QUOTE]

The Indiana Pacers are reportedly trying to engage the Celtics in a multi-team deal that would involve Rajon Rondo.
    The Pacers have reportedly reached out to the Celtics in an effort to construct a multi-team trade that would presumably land Goran Dragic in Indiana. In the latest incarnation of this rumor, the Suns would land Rondo (who coincidentally drafted him), while the Celtics' proposed return is unclear at the moment. The one thing that is clear is that the Pacers are all-in on a point guard upgrade and George Hill may soon be left without a starting job. Jul. 3 - 11:16 am et

[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about what the Cs return will be.

Lets get Rondo into a Suns uni... and we can work out the incidentals later.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

THIS ^ !!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rondo fro Hill and Mahinmi? How could anyone think this trade could happen?   They are dumping Hill because he came ups short in the playoffs.  You think he could help us in any way on this guard laden team.  Ridiculous.

Mahinmi never even played enough minutes in the playoffs so how good can he be?  Next it will be ultra-stiff Hibbert we get.  Indiana will have to find one talent laden third team to get a trade of Rondo to Indy.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yes, I do.  He would be a 27 yr old "vet" not worried about a contract who can play both guard spots.  He's been very durable in his career, shoots 45 % from the floor and 80% from the line.

We are not making the playoffs anyway, so he won't "lead" us anywhere.  But, he will turn over the reigns to Smart and be a good teammate.

Mahinmi is a role player.  No matter how much he played, he'd play more for us.

Notice please, that this is based on IF we trade Rondo.

The number of available teams is dwindling...................

We will probably keep him.

But, it we don't - let's hear your landing spot for him, and who we could get...........

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If Rondo is not traded now, he will be dealt at the deadline.  They will get value for him.  Not only Larry, Sacramento and most other franchises without a top PG, which he is, will have interest.  Believe it or not he has considerable value. Heck Miami would love him. 

Sections
Shortcuts