Indicator

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Indicator

When the Celtics score more points than the other team we win 100% of the time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Celtics still haven't lost when Ray scores 20 or more points.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Gotta love what they all did.  Baby's scoring, Ray's shooting (except those 2 free throws), Paul turning it on in he 3rd qtr,  and of course Rondo.  Even JON played well and is starting to prove Danny right!   

Go Celtics!  Think of this team with this intensity with Delonte, Perk, and KG back in the fold.  We will be DEEP!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

look celts have won under all circumstances. whether rondo plays or dishes or ray slumps or not, like the pats they find a way. bottom line this team is based on defense and smarts. when they stop the other team at the end and have more points at the end of 4 quarters, they WIN! when they dont, NO.. does rondo make it easier? yes. thats y he starts, in same way paul does in the 4 positions he plays and diff roles he plays. they can win with nate being nate and being aggressive on offense without many assists, shaq or jo showing up, baby shooting and hustling.. it depends... often when they limit turnovers, shoot over 50 percent and play d that's it.. regardless of who plays.. whoever makes it easy that day, thats how it goes..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Indicator:
    [QUOTE]look celts have won under all circumstances. whether rondo plays or dishes or ray slumps or not, like the pats they find a way. bottom line this team is based on defense and smarts. when they stop the other team at the end and have more points at the end of 4 quarters, they WIN! when they dont, NO.. does rondo make it easier? yes. thats y he starts, in same way paul does in the 4 positions he plays and diff roles he plays. they can win with nate being nate and being aggressive on offense without many assists, shaq or jo showing up, baby shooting and hustling.. it depends... often when they limit turnovers, shoot over 50 percent and play d that's it.. regardless of who plays.. whoever makes it easy that day, thats how it goes..
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

You will not find a Celtic loss this season that had Ray Allen scoring 20 points or more or Ray having made 3 or more 3-pointers. And every time Ray does both, scores 20 or more and makes 3 or more 3-pointers in one game, the Celtics are unbeaten.

Basically what I'm saying is if you want to know why the Celtics lost you just have to look at the indicator.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Fierce --- i know you will revive this thread.
                  Ray could have dump the game because of that FT he missed.
                  We won because of Ray?  ... or maybe Daniel & Pierce depended that ball at the last second ?

There is no indicator - u win or u lose, u need 5 to win.
    One player is not an indicator.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Fierce --- i know you will revive this thread.               Ray could have dump the game because of that FT he missed.               We won because of Ray?  ... or maybe Daniel & Pierce depended that ball at the last second ? There is no indicator - u win or u lose, u need 5 to win. One player is not an indicator.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

That's because you're looking at it the wrong way. I never said anything about Ray Allen is the main reason why the Celtics win. What I'm saying is if you want to know why the Celtics lost then look no further than Ray Allen's stats. 

I totally agree with you on why the Celtics won. No question about that.

Again, the indicator is for Celtic losses, NOT Celtic wins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

HUH??  The indicator is for the C's losses not wins? Well if you can use it one way can't you use it for the exact opposite?? I don't understand.

So when the C's lose most likely RA is under 20 pts?

The stat I look for is assists. When the C's get above 26 assists forget it you're not winning. That almost didn't hold up last night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

gotta love a thread talking about why the celtics win so much

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]HUH??  The indicator is for the C's losses not wins? Well if you can use it one way can't you use it for the exact opposite?? I don't understand. So when the C's lose most likely RA is under 20 pts? The stat I look for is assists. When the C's get above 26 assists forget it you're not winning. That almost didn't hold up last night.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

I told you to do research first before you post. The Celtics have 7 losses and yes, Ray was under 20 points IN ALL OF THEM!

ALMOST = DID NOT HAPPEN

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Indicator : I told you to do research first before you post. The Celtics have 7 losses and yes, Ray was under 20 points IN ALL OF THEM! ALMOST = DID NOT HAPPEN
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I don't think you should count the game Pierce didn't try in, if he had tried we would have won, without Ray having to score so much!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

It wasn't that Pierce didn't try.  I don't think he was saying he didn't try in that game.  He was saying he didn't bring his A game and he was being self critical by saying he should play better and that he expected more of himself (as we expect more).

Don't take his works out of context.  He was being hard on himself, appropriately.....but I didn't see it as "I didn't even try".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Indicator :  I don't think you should count the game Pierce didn't try in, if he had tried we would have won, without Ray having to score so much!!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Who took the last shot in that NO game? If I remember correctly it was Ray Allen who missed that 3-ball for the win. 

If Ray made that 3-point shot he would have been the hero, right? Unfortunately he missed the shot, making him the goat.

Don't blame it on Pierce. Ray took the shot and missed. 

Last night if the Celtics lost you know everybody is going to blame Ray Allen for missing 2 straight FTs that would have put the game out of reach.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]It wasn't that Pierce didn't try.  I don't think he was saying he didn't try in that game.  He was saying he didn't bring his A game and he was being self critical by saying he should play better and that he expected more of himself (as we expect more). Don't take his works out of context.  He was being hard on himself, appropriately.....but I didn't see it as "I didn't even try".
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

You see that, kyceltic?

Be a man and take responsibility. You miss a shot don't blame it on others. 

It's not like Ariza blocked Ray's shot attempt. Ray just missed, plain and simple. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Indicator : Who took the last shot in that NO game? If I remember correctly it was Ray Allen who missed that 3-ball for the win.  If Ray made that 3-point shot he would have been the hero, right? Unfortunately he missed the shot, making him the goat. Don't blame it on Pierce. Ray took the shot and missed.  Last night if the Celtics lost you know everybody is going to blame Ray Allen for missing 2 straight FTs that would have put the game out of reach.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't, i would blame Pierce for getting the ball stolen, and then missing an easy 6 footer, that would have made up for him getting the ball stole!!  But that's just me, you could have blamed who ever you wanted to.

You didn't answer my ouestion. Are you still going to count the game Paul didn't try in!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Indicator :  I wouldn't, i would blame Pierce for getting the ball stolen, and then missing an easy 6 footer, that would have made up for him getting the ball stole!!  But that's just me, you could have blamed who ever you wanted to.  You didn't answer my ouestion. Are you still going to count the game Paul didn't try in!!

Of course, moron! Ray didn't score 20 points against the Hornets. He also didn't make 3 3-pointers. 

You're really pathetic! 

Your hate for Paul Pierce is making you look like a fool.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Indicator :  I wouldn't, i would blame Pierce for getting the ball stolen, and then missing an easy 6 footer, that would have made up for him getting the ball stole!!  But that's just me, you could have blamed who ever you wanted to.  You didn't answer my ouestion. Are you still going to count the game Paul didn't try in!!

Celts led by 2 points when the Spurs intentionally fouled Ray Allen. If Ray made those 2 FTs the game would have been over. 

You're a coward. Blaming others for Ray's mistakes is pathetic. 

Man up, coward!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Celtics still haven't lost when Ray Allen makes 3 or more 3-point shots in a game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]Celtics still haven't lost when Ray Allen makes 3 or more 3-point shots in a game.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    I tried to stay away from commenting on this "indicator", but tonight P34, the CELTICS would have won if Ray would have made zero or five three pointers.  Harangody and the rest of the bench provided theenergy and was the reason for the win.  Just a team effort.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Indicator : I tried to stay away from commenting on this "indicator", but tonight P34, the CELTICS would have won if Ray would have made zero or five three pointers.  Harangody and the rest of the bench provided theenergy and was the reason for the win.  Just a team effort.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with you on that. But what I said was the Celtics still haven't lost when Ray makes 3 or more 3-pointers in a game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

We get the point.  You have told us 24 times so far.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Just wondering... if Ray had 1 more point does that mean we would have won?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Just wondering... if Ray had 1 more point does that mean we would have won?
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

Most probably. 

So far the Celtics are unbeaten when Ray scores 20 or more and makes 3 or more 3-pointers in a game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Indicator : Most probably.  So far the Celtics are unbeaten when Ray scores 20 or more and makes 3 or more 3-pointers in a game.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

HAHA we lost by 11, but Ray's 1 point would have made the difference?.. also he had 3 3's

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Indicator : HAHA we lost by 11, but Ray's 1 point would have made the difference?.. also he had 3 3's
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

Still won't change the fact that the Celtics are still unbeaten when Ray scores 20 or more and he makes 3 or more 3s in a game. 

If you have a better indicator then why don't you make a thread about it. 

Sections
Shortcuts