indy a bigger potential trade partner now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

indy a bigger potential trade partner now?

indy is going to have to think even more now about upping their game. might they be more interested in rondo now?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: indy a bigger potential trade partner now?

In response to kaktug's comment:
    [QUOTE]

indy is going to have to think even more now about upping their game. might they be more interested in rondo now?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

After Love is officially out.........Rondo for?  Hibbert and Hill??  Or do we need a third team, like PHO?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1  ... Bird knows he needs to make adjustments..I am sure he is looking out for possibilities

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

After Love is officially out.........Rondo for?  Hibbert and Hill??  Or do we need a third team, like PHO?

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to greenkiller's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You predicted Love to the laker two years ago.......LMAO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Indy may be the only team left with any appetite for Rondo.  If not Indy, then I fear that Danny waited too long and instead of pulling the trigger on much better Rondo deals than he could get today, we may see the wee one walk in FA, which would be a huge blunder.  

Indy knows that the teams that needed a PG earlier have since filled their needs and now the market for Rondo has literally dried up.  So Danny will NOT be in the drivers seat in trade discussions that would include Hibbert IMO.  

The Celtics will have to give up more than just Rondo for Hibbert and Hill.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Indy may be the only team left with any appetite for Rondo.  If not Indy, then I fear that Danny waited too long and instead of pulling the trigger on much better Rondo deals than he could get today, we may see the wee one walk in FA, which would be a huge blunder.  

Indy knows that the teams that needed a PG earlier have since filled their needs and now the market for Rondo has literally dried up.  So Danny will NOT be in the drivers seat in trade discussions that would include Hibbert IMO.  

[/QUOTE]

I would rather see him walk for nothing then have the Celtics take on a bad contract. The rebuilding has just begun.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I would rather see the  Celtics trade Rondo for some value before he walks, not a bad contract.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Any conversation for hibbert ends if the name Wallace isn't part of the conversation.  I would not trade Rondo straight for Hill and hibbert.  Hibbert could be a home run for the C's, or the biggest bust since....i cant think of any the C's have done that could be that bad.  I'd add some assets to Wallace, but not rondo unless they sweetened the pot.  It would take a couple of picks, and at least 1 of them being a first for rondo and wallace to go for hill and hibbert.  I'd prefer Wallace, and maybe zeller for hibbert and hill.  I think that is a pretty fair offer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would rather see him walk for nothing then have the Celtics take on a bad contract. The rebuilding has just begun.

[/QUOTE]

+1. Agree 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhs1950. Show dhs1950's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1. Agree 

[/QUOTE]

Letting him "walk for nothing" in my opinion would be great. Because in realty you are getting something of great value. That is unless you don't consider some 15 million in cap space to spend on free agents a bonanza.

dhs1950