Insanity happens here, in Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Insanity happens here, in Boston

Is closer than what you guys thought. It is by definition Doc`s condition. Doc keeps trying the same things expecting a different result. C's going into the second quarter with the second unit clearly playing better than our first unit Doc gives the starters their chance and detroit starts pounding the C's.. What I saw with our second unit was 4 guys going for the rebounds and running and moving the ball. All this with our mediocre backup pg dooling...but, they were glimpses of our streak with AB starting and moore coming from the bench. There might not be interest in any of our players but a change of lineup I am sure would send a clear  message and at least please faithful C's fans that want to see at least a decent effort... plus it would develop players as they go.. forget trades, they arent going to happen or so it seems, forget blowing up our 16 16 14 year old veterans and our arrogant pg..I think upper management needs to blow our core front office for not trying..totally absurd what we fans have to watch... if the real Linsanity was here,he probably would have been playing for the red claws of maine.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Insanity happens here, in Boston

In Response to Insanity happens here, in Boston:
    [QUOTE]Is closer than what you guys thought. It is by definition Doc`s condition. Doc keeps trying the same things expecting a different result. C's going into the second quarter with the second unit clearly playing better than our first unit Doc gives the starters their chance and detroit starts pounding the C's.. What I saw with our second unit was 4 guys going for the rebounds and running and moving the ball. All this with our mediocre backup pg dooling...but, they were glimpses of our streak with AB starting and moore coming from the bench. There might not be interest in any of our players but a change of lineup I am sure would send a clear  message and at least please faithful C's fans that want to see at least a decent effort... plus it would develop players as they go.. forget trades, they arent going to happen or so it seems, forget blowing up our 16 16 14 year old veterans and our arrogant pg..I think upper management needs to blow our core front office for not trying..totally absurd what we fans have to watch... if the real Linsanity was here,he probably would have been playing for the red claws of maine.
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]
    You are right. Doc is paying homage to the Big three before they even retire.
    This sticking with the Big three and the brittle fossil JON is one of the stupidest moves ever by Doc after the five game win streak we saw with Rondo and Ray out two weeks ago.

Lin as you said would never have gotten off the pine with Doc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

In Response to Re: Insanity happens here, in Boston:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Insanity happens here, in Boston : You are right. Doc is paying homage to the Big three before they even retire. This sticking with the Big three and the brittle fossil JON is one of the stupidest moves ever by Doc after the five game win streak we saw with Rondo and Ray out two weeks ago. Lin as you said would never have gotten off the pine with Doc.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Brittle fossil, i like that one a lot!!Smile

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

If Melo and Baron wasn't hurt Lin would still be on the pine!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]If Melo and Baron wasn't hurt Lin would still be on the pine!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]
    He won't now.  He is going to play.  You have to be open to change to find what the Knicks did. We may start to find out things now that the season is over.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

We will see if JJJ, Steamer and moore are keepers....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]We will see if JJJ, Steamer and moore are keepers....
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

forget bout that..at least they should see the court while the season is ongoing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Insanity happens here, in Boston : He won't now.  He is going to play.  You have to be open to change to find what the Knicks did. We may start to find out things now that the season is over.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    +1