insecurity level off the charts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

insecurity level off the charts

What a difference a month makes! It's official, the trolls are back! 

There is a need to go to a forum for Boston Celtic fans to gloat about their beloved Lakers. Telling every Celtic fan on this forum that the Celtics are done or the Lakers will three-peat. What's funny is from November until the all-star break these same trolls were nowhere to found. But let me guess, the Lakers are playing well again that's why they're back. Talk about fair-weather fans.

There's no denying the Lakers are favorites to win at all again this season. Even our most loyal supporter, Bill Simmons, already gave his congratulations to the Laker fans. I think Simmons is just disappointed because the Celtics are struggling and a lot of people here feel the same way. In the end if the Lakers do win another title then, duh! Every none Celtic fan will not be surprised. That's why it's so amusing why there is a need for Laker fans to go to the Boston Globe to tell Celtic fans that their team is so great.

But if the Celtics win a championship this season it's a guarantee that these same trolls will not bother to show up here for a while. If so, then us Celtic fans will be as lonely as Ebenezer Scrooge on Christmas Eve.    

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: insecurity level off the charts

I agree with comments on trolls but Bill Simmons is not the most loyal Celtic supporter, his comment at this point seemed anything but loyal.

He has made a much deserved name for himself the last few years but his desire for success and being pragmatic about it has him no longer being very loyal. He is an LA guy now on the make for whatever comes with the bright lights and not being too outrageous with Lakerland and all that comes with that.

Bill Simmons is loyal to Bill Simmons and he has business to take care of.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I also now live in Los Angeles Rico.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: insecurity level off the charts:
    [QUOTE]Every time any sports writer gives a negative opinion on the Celtics it's that he is bias or has an agenda. I'm not saying Bill Simmons is right but everybody has a right to their opinion. We only like writers when they say only good things about the C's. By the way they are playing right now Bill Simmons is right and yes he is a Celtics fan, just because he is in LA now doesn't mean he is a Lakers fan. We have a lot of Celtics fans on this board who don't live in Boston and they are still Boston fans. I believe there is time for our Celtics to turn it around but it's getting late if they wait to long. Can't wait to see a Celtics win tonight. No way we lose tonight. Go C's
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

Rico - glad to hear you say this (you believe there is time for our Celtics to turn it around).  That's different from your other posts in another thread.   Glad to know you still have some faith.

Go Celts!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Guys , Its the NBA, and it's far from over. I know I sound like a broken 8 track but keep last year in mind. The old dudes still got something in the tank.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Any one ever heard of a Kool Aid fan before this week?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Bill Simmons is loyal to Bill Simmons and he has business to take care of."

All Bill did was say the exact same thing you said on the other thread you started, almost word for word.

Sections
Shortcuts