Interesting comments by KG with regard to the new Celtic Bigs.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Interesting comments by KG with regard to the new Celtic Bigs.

“Bigs are very hard to get in this league,” Garnett said. “Bigs do a lot for our system, especially when it comes to picks and when it comes to getting guys open. Doc [Rivers’s] system is predicated off bigs getting smalls open, so the more bigs we have the better. More importantly, we have a lot of bigs that have high IQs and that hasn’t been here for quite some time, so it’s refreshing.”

I doubt KG meant his comment in reference to Perkins but I find it kind of curious as an indirect dig at Perkins. Like I said I doubt if the comment was made directly to Perkins but it says a lot.

Hetch 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Interesting comments by KG with regard to the new Celtic Bigs.

How many times did we see Perkins called for moving pics??

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stackgtr. Show stackgtr's posts

Lmao why would he be dissing Perkins?? Perkins was the most help he has had since he been here. If he was dissing Perk he would say thats something we never had. Him saying something we havent had in a while would make me believe he is taking shots at everyone who has came after Perkins. Not that I believe he was being personal. I think he was just saying.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

"It's been a long time"

As in ever since the Perk trade and Shaq's injury

Sheed also had a high IQ, he was just fat, lazy and volatile... but you'd also go back to PJ of course, he was so helpful.

Sections
Shortcuts